Add Darth Sidious's ship

Darth Sidious model comes from the The Clone Wars when he arrived on Mandalore to fight with Darth Maul and Savage. He used his ship to get there so I thought it would be cool to see it added in the game. Thoughts?
latest?cb=20131025194409

Replies

• ilNomad
    236 posts Member
    I mean, he's my second strongest toon so not entirely opposed to having another strong DS ship on my team but it's not very integral to his character.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    ilNomad wrote: »
    I mean, he's my second strongest toon so not entirely opposed to having another strong DS ship on my team but it's not very integral to his character.

And how integral is Umbaran Starfighter to Fives?
    Anyway, some kind of big ship update is long overdue, basically nothing changed since they were introduced. We need more normal ships, more capitals (Ravager please?) and most importantly more stuff to do with ships.
  • ilNomad
    236 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    ilNomad wrote: »

And how integral is Umbaran Starfighter to Fives?
    Anyway, some kind of big ship update is long overdue, basically nothing changed since they were introduced. We need more normal ships, more capitals (Ravager please?) and most importantly more stuff to do with ships.

I agree, it's not and more than a little ridiculous it's in the game. I would much rather have classic ships introduced
  • Agreed, he might as well have a ship in the game, but Sidious wouldn't pilot it, figure out some sort of pilot and the ship would most likely be added
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    For some inexplicable reason, I'm not big on shuttles. Though perhaps if they made an official shuttle class, with exclusive abilities, I'd be on board.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Yes, Ships are asking for new addition in the game. Sadly the Imperial faction pass wasn't used in that direction. It would be a great chance to add ships for the Emperor and Thrawn. A faction pass should come with at least one new ship ... not saying that they should add an Ewok hang glider xD. But there are some ships I want to see in the game.

Flagships:

Chimaera: Grand Admiral Thrawn
    Invisible Hand: General Grievous
    Finalizer: General Hux (Also add him to the game)

Ships:
    Modified Eta-2 Actis-class interceptor: Anakin Skywalker
    Emperor Palpatine's shuttle: Emperor Palpatine
    ST 149: Director Krennic
    Royal Guard Interceptor: Royal Guard
    The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe
    -Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Darth Sidious model comes from the The Clone Wars when he arrived on Mandalore to fight with Darth Maul and Savage. He used his ship to get there so I thought it would be cool to see it added in the game. Thoughts?
    latest?cb=20131025194409

Any new ships at this point are welcome.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Agreed, he might as well have a ship in the game, but Sidious wouldn't pilot it, figure out some sort of pilot and the ship would most likely be added

I doubt that they will make specific pilots to be added to the game for the sole purpose of being crew members of ships, icnic ships affiliated with certain toons, because those toons likely did not pilot themselves.

If Dooku's solar sailor ship is added, I doubt a droid or any other proposed pilot would be a crew member other than Dooku himself - look at Maul, he may or may not have piloted his ship, but he is the sole crew member.

Otherwise the game would be overrun with crazy pilot toons that no one has ever heard of - which would cause huge issues in the toon only side of the game.
  • Yes, Ships are asking for new addition in the game. Sadly the Imperial faction pass wasn't used in that direction. It would be a great chance to add ships for the Emperor and Thrawn. A faction pass should come with at least one new ship ... not saying that they should add an Ewok hang glider xD. But there are some ships I want to see in the game.

Flagships:

Ships:

I would like to see Grievous and Dooku as Malevolence commanders. This Capital Ship would send electro shocks and stun everyone/most of the ships as its ultimate. People who watched season 1 of The Clone Wars know what I'm saying.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Think ships as a whole need a rework rather than additional ships at this point.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    +1

We need :
    • more ships
    • hardware
    • ships table
    • ships raid or GW
    • ships events

Ships just need more stuff around them
  • weska24
    53 posts Member
    How bout an imperial shuttle for palpatine and royal guard. Also what about yodas star fighter. And Grand admiral thrawns star destroyer. We definitely need a ship update
  • Boo wrote: »
    Agreed, he might as well have a ship in the game, but Sidious wouldn't pilot it, figure out some sort of pilot and the ship would most likely be added

I doubt that they will make specific pilots to be added to the game for the sole purpose of being crew members of ships, icnic ships affiliated with certain toons, because those toons likely did not pilot themselves.

If Dooku's solar sailor ship is added, I doubt a droid or any other proposed pilot would be a crew member other than Dooku himself - look at Maul, he may or may not have piloted his ship, but he is the sole crew member.

Otherwise the game would be overrun with crazy pilot toons that no one has ever heard of - which would cause huge issues in the toon only side of the game.

Makes sense actually, good call I never noticed that.
  • Fives actually did fly an Umbaran Starfighter(I don't remember if he flew anything else) so it makes a lot of sense. Darth Sidious ordered to "prepare his ship". We don't know if he was the one to actually pilot it.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Fives actually did fly an Umbaran Starfighter(I don't remember if he flew anything else) so it makes a lot of sense. Darth Sidious ordered to "prepare his ship". We don't know if he was the one to actually pilot it.

See post above re: pilots added to the game - it won't happen
  • More ship stuff! I bet there are 100 threads on here about the same thing. Supposedly August is going to be the holy grail and we'll get some much needed content.... Supposedly.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    latest?cb=20131025194409

If they gave him a ship that was him and RG. Sidious wouldn't pilot anything.

Flagships:

Ships:

You forgot Red 5.
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    +1

We need :
    • more ships
    • hardware
    • ships table
    • ships raid or GW
    • ships events

Ships just need more stuff around them

Ship events and table are fine
    BUT a raid/gw would be terrible since we dont have enough ships and ships die fast enough in normal matches to where i doubt people can beat a gw version of them. (Now if the normal gw finished node 12 with a single ship node that would be something but inly that node)
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    I'd like them to fix ships first so it doesn't crash, then add new pilots.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).