Ship omegas

I have just maxed my TFP and his ship as well. I bought the gauntlet ship pack, so I got Some ship omegas.

TFP is the first opportunity I have to use these. All it does is ad another 1% TM again. Level 4 offers 15, and all the rest, 1. At 5 omegas, 10 purples, 15 blues, and 20 greens.

Am I missing something here? Doesn't seem sith it

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Alot of things about ships seem to not be complete thoughts.

I think that when they become available they will be fairly easy to get, but for now I would save them in that one, it hardly seems like it will push you over for the win.

Ships need some love
  • Options
    That's what I was thinking. 1% seems low for an omega. I doubt anyone would burn a character omega for a 1% boost to any skill.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    I always thought it was weird that the last ship material challenge dropped regular omegas instead of ship omegas. I mean I'll take omegas any day, but it seemed like an odd choice among many odd choices in the design of ships.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    OP, the best ship omega is 5s, it gives +15% damage on special. You set up the other team with 4/5 target lock, hit the special, and the whole other team dies. It is quite a sight.
    Character Name: Nofaultius
  • Options
    I am upping 5's as we speak. TFP was the first I maxed and I just thought 1% is a waste. I didn't do it, but am getting annoyed at the red "1"