Can't target ship hiding behind another

Swordd
161 posts Member
See image. From a specific camera angle, there is no way to click on the second ship from the left if the middle ship is alive and buffed. I was trying to target Vader but absolutely could not click his ship. No stealth/buffs in play so it really just looks like the forward ship covers the clickable area for the ship in back.

Link to image is here: https://goo.gl/photos/uFWzEF2h4PyXtWWs8

Replies

• Eldon
    7 posts Member
    Options
    This infuriates me as well. Seems to only affect capital ship turns as the camera angle changes. I can never select that ship in that exact location either.
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe it will infuriate a dev and we will at least get an acknowledgement here?
  • Options
    Happens to me as well...
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Bumping again....is this really the correct place to submit a bug?
  • Options
    In general, I think this infuriates everyone, and this is a serious problem. Basically, on the capital ships, but also on small ones. But before fixing this problem, I found a temporary solution - I press the required ship for a while, and immediately after the appearance of the description of the ship's buffs / debuffs I click on it again. Not always, but sometimes it worked.
  • Options
    But still it can really be called a developer's mistake, and this should be corrected - after all, it seems that it's enough to change the angle a little, and there will be no problems. Although for such small ships as "TIE Advanced x1" this problem will remain.
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Bump.