4 or 5* Ewoks for Flash Events?

I realize what we think could likely be different from what actually happens, but what star requirement do you think the Ewok Flash Events will be? Because so far, the Luke event was progressive, while Pheonix required 4* for the first three tiers and 5* for the bonus.

Replies

• Options
    5* Most likely. I can't be 100% sure since we don't yet have a 5th ewok and usually Marquee event means 3* 15 shards, which won't be enough for a 5th 5* character. But just as precaution I would take them to 5*.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    I can't see them making the requirement 5 star if there is no way farm the 3 new Ewoks. They'd get a ton of backlash from the community. Unless you are only required to have 3 or 4 Ewoks for any of the tiers. You'd be able to use the current Ewoks to complete the flash events, and the new Ewoks won't be necessary. I'd be a little more than upset if I was forced to spend money in order to get the required shards for newly released characters for a one time only event. I mean, it would be like Thrawn 2.0. I doubt the devs want that to happen again.
  • Options
    5* Most likely. I can't be 100% sure since we don't yet have a 5th ewok and usually Marquee event means 3* 15 shards, which won't be enough for a 5th 5* character. But just as precaution I would take them to 5*.

I guess I might as well since they are doing the double drops. (just to be safe)
    Scorn wrote: »
    I can't see them making the requirement 5 star if there is no way farm the 3 new Ewoks. They'd get a ton of backlash from the community. Unless you are only required to have 3 or 4 Ewoks for any of the tiers. You'd be able to use the current Ewoks to complete the flash events, and the new Ewoks won't be necessary. I'd be a little more than upset if I was forced to spend money in order to get the required shards for newly released characters for a one time only event. I mean, it would be like Thrawn 2.0. I doubt the devs want that to happen again.

I definitely hope they do not! I am personally more inclined to believe 4*, or 5* with maybe just a 4 Ewok requirement?
    The only reason that would make sense to me is because for the first tier of the Luke event it was just Luke and Jawa Scavenger.
    But who knows, maybe it will be the 4 Ewoks and Farmboy Luke or Chewie?
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    They might give you one to use like they did chopper. Then the other 4 would need to be 5*
  • Options
    Well for the Luke flash we only needed Luke to participate and we were given the toons to use (Except for bonus tier) so I'd assume we'd need all 4 Ewoks unlocked and then they'll supply use with the ones to use (sans bonus tier)
  • Options
    I think those could be very accurate ideas, especially since (unless i'm mistaken or something has changed) flash events don't take place until later this month, quite possibly after the marquee events.
  • Options
    I think those could be very accurate ideas, especially since (unless i'm mistaken or something has changed) flash events don't take place until later this month, quite possibly after the marquee events.

July 22nd, 25th and 28th.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Jamesm wrote: »
    They might give you one to use like they did chopper. Then the other 4 would need to be 5*

This makes the most sense.

• Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe one of the new Ewok will be Cantina and GW so you can get him at 5* in 2 weeks