Comic characters would be awesome like Dr.Aphra, 0-0-0(triple zero) and BT-1 would be cool additions

ItsJarJarBinkz
2494 posts Member
edited July 2017
darthvader3cover.jpeg
Look how cool they are! Aphra could be support while the other two be Attackers.

Replies

• I want her ship, the Ark Angel.
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    I want her ship, the Ark Angel.

Could be like Phoenix squad and take all 3! Look at the $$$ EA!
  • Agreed.
  • CG Kozi already said on Reddit that they'd be coming -- some of her favs -- just not this year since they don't fit into the release themes ...
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    CG Kozi already said on Reddit that they'd be coming -- some of her favs -- just not this year since they don't fit into the release themes ...

Cause there wasn't an Empire pass.............
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Agreed. Love the Doctor and her droids.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    I'll take any new droids :)
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »

Any new Dark Side droids.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member

correct lol. but light side droids wouldn't be bad (as long as they don't have rebel synergy) since they could benefit from R2.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member

correct lol. but light side droids wouldn't be bad (as long as they don't have rebel synergy) since they could benefit from R2.

Haha. Fair enough.
  • Very good idea, more comic characters. What about Mikey Mouse or Bambi? If you like Mulan or Tarzan maybe they could implement them? I'm sure Disney would like to add more of his comic crap into this game.
    What about singing? Another option to make this game more and more a Kindergarten favorite.
    Those Comicstyle Phoenix puppies are enough to get under 18 customers.
  • Very good idea, more comic characters. What about Mikey Mouse or Bambi? If you like Mulan or Tarzan maybe they could implement them? I'm sure Disney would like to add more of his comic **** into this game.
    What about singing? Another option to make this game more and more a Kindergarten favorite.
    Those Comicstyle Phoenix puppies are enough to get under 18 customers.

I don't know you, but I'm pretty sure you're a bad person. Also you're not particularly funny. You should pick one of those two and work on it.
  • DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I respectfully disagree. The idea of an "evil r2" and "evil c3po" is one of the lamest in the new canon. I hope they don't do a "bb-666" later on. Specially disgusting the over exaggerated bloodthirsty of that evil c3po. If their designs were different (like some IG variation) I would have been all into this.

I know I'm in the minority here, but just my personal opinion.

Edit: Ohhh and I forgot there's also an "evil chewie" in those comics... We just need and "evil Lando" and "evil han"...
  • DieInFire wrote: »
    I respectfully disagree. The idea of an "evil r2" and "evil c3po" is one of the lamest in the new canon. I hope they don't do a "bb-666" later on. Specially disgusting the over exaggerated bloodthirsty of that evil c3po. If their designs were different (like some IG variation) I would have been all into this.

Can't say much about this, as I've only read the first comic. However Dr Aphra is a legitimately cool character, and the setup/backstory of both droids looked like it could lead to some really cool comics. If you've read further, I'd love to know.
    DieInFire wrote: »
    IOhhh and I forgot there's also an "evil chewie" in those comics... We just need and "evil Lando" and "evil han"...

He's not in the fist comic, but if you're talking about Black Krrsantan as "evil chewie" you're not giving a really cool cannon character enough credit.

PS: Hondo is "evil Lando" already and Chopper is actually evil R2, he just happens to be Hera's.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Until they get a lot of other toons in first then maybe. Couldnt give two flying **** about all three of them but if there is money in them cg will do it
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Would be cool but not priority now... still plenty of film and TV series toons that can be released.
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    I happen to prefer comic, video game and TV show characters more than the ones from the films, as the non-film characters tend to have more character development.

P.S., the Vader comics are pretty amazing.

• PS: Hondo is "evil Lando" already and Chopper is actually evil R2, he just happens to be Hera's.

I disagree. R2 is like a dog and chopper is like a cat. That doesn't make chopper evil, just a **** sometimes.
  • It would be really cool to see Aphra and Black Krrsantan added!

I really like the idea that this game brings characters from all aspects of the Star Wars universe together. It's awesome to see a mix of characters from the original trilogy, prequels, spin off films, animated series, and even video games (HK-47) fight it out in the same arena. Star Wars is a sprawling franchise that is meant to be enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. That's what makes it so great! It would be awesome to see characters from the comics brought into the fold.
  • I want Aphra so much ! Also, it would be cool if she has a special ability when she is in the same squad with Darth Vader (like Ahsoka does with Jedi Anakin)