Intentionally harming your own team to make it better?

Okay so I was thinking about this and I found there are a few example of ways in which players can increase the strength of their team in battle by intentionally damaging their own team: main examples I could think of were palps and kylo on the same team; palps reduces Kylo below 100% health, increases offence defence and increases damage by 75%.
Palps and Biggs causes Biggs to gain 100% tm due to damage 'from an empire character'.
R2 stealths everyone but Old Ben, causing Ben to be intentionally killed to buff the whole of the rest of the team in a major way :)
Can anyone think of any others?

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Zaul lead with 3 other Sith and Old Ben.
  • So old Ben has to get taken out first that's a good shout
  • Nightsisters as well. Under Ventress they gain 50% TM whenever dropping below full health.
  • Nightsisters as well. Under Ventress they gain 50% TM whenever dropping below full health.

So is that the Zeta lead? + palps = more turns?
  • Anakin and Royal Guard both trigger on 50% ally health.
  • Yung_Hen
    139 posts Member
    General Grevious forced ally taunt
  • I use Palpatine to damage Chirrut to force Baze to taunt on occasion
  • I use Palpatine to damage Chirrut to force Baze to taunt on occasion

That's quite a useful mechanic, similar to the forced RG taunt/greivous force under 50% health
  • I honestly run with a pretty strange team, Nihilus(L), Dooku, Emperor, Chaze. It plays extremely poorly on defense but it has all of the keys you need to counter the most popular teams right now.

2 characters to provide shock to stop turn meter gain, taunts and healing to defeat Chaze, it has ability block with dooku which is key for taking down R2 and Thrawn, offensive dispels on baze and nihilus, debuff cleanse with chirrut, the ability to force a taunt via both chirrut or emperor. Plus dooku single stun, and emperor aoe stun. It has a lot of control, my biggest issue is generally just lack of speed which makes the hardest team for me Zaul because they typically all get to go first.