Stuck on Loading screen (move from Encounter 1 to 2) & LAG since last update

Achilles
1380 posts Member
edited July 2017
Hello,

since the last update, the game became laggy and sometimes stuck when it moves from encounter 1 to 2 (1/3 to 2/3) in cantina. (Energy lost, no drops = sux)

The loading of images like profile pics of the chars, materials, the squad before entering a battle, shops, etc ... everything now takes longer ... its like there is no resource local anymore, no cache, as it would be downloaded everytime you face a picture.

Animations in fleet lag as well ... sometimes i have short (half a second only, but annoying anyway) freezes, especially when the capital ship gets a move.

The game was pretty stable (except of all the known bugs) before the last big update.

Im using a Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) smartphone (Android 6.0.1, no further update available atm).

Guild mates using iOS have even more troubles, for example fleet and arena battles crashes (force closes the app) every time they try to. So, its not an android-only issue.

Best regards

Edit: Added detailed device and Android version.
Left by design.
The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
Post edited by Achilles on

Replies

• Blamo
    25 posts Member
    Having similar issues. The freezes from encounter 1 to encounter 2 with energy lost and no drops. Also getting the force close problem a few times a day (at different stages of the game). Did not have these problems before the last update.

Using iPhone 6.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Re-Installed App yesterday, today same issue again ... stuck on loading screen between encounters in cantina battle.

Is there a possibility to subtract the energy AFTER the battle, instead of before? At least as long. until your game is back stable. Or give out free SIMs, so that we could simply SIM all batlles instead of Auto-run them.

EDIT: Just noticed, after force close and re-login, i got the Ahsoka Fulcrom news (crom packs) in my inbox, it was not their before i started farming. I read on another thread, that you sent a hotfix - incl this inbox-news - which requires a forced restart of the app? So maybe this "hotfix" bugged my battle? Problems with force restart while ppl are in battles? (again?)
    @CG_Kozispoon
    Post edited by Achilles on
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    During weekend, it got stuck again on both days ... trying to farm Hera Syndulla becomes a pain this way ...
    This time there was no inbox-message, so sorry, it has nothing to do with forced client restart for updates. Also it looks like, the problem became worse after re-installation of the app.
    Left by design.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Guess what ... stuck again ... this time it was the Hard Node for Sabine Wren ...

Guys, it starts to stop being fun ...
    Left by design.