Is Fulcrum Ahsoka viable?

Prev1
Been saving my shard shop credits in preparation for her appearance. I've seen a couple of posts saying that she doesn't have many uses, can anyone confirm this?

Replies

• Keszey
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Well, she can one-shot my kenobi with full protection and health.
  • Options
    What teams would she fit nicely into?
  • Options
    She is not, at least not very viable in arena for now.

• Options
    I haven't paid any attention to her zeta, I'll have to investigate
  • Keszey
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge(l), Biggs, zFulcrum, R2z2, GK. I'm on a soft launch shard. This guys team never leaves top 20.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    I've only faced her once in GW and was very disappointed with her. She had no bearing on the battle at all. That said I can only think she wasn't maxed? I didn't look at her stats before swiftly taking her out. It would be very unusual for a last 3 node team not being maxed on my GW.....her whirlwind didn't get close to killing my baze but I'm not disagreeing with the guy talking about one shotting GK, maybe she wasn't in the right team?

One thing is for certain, she's only going to be in any way shape or form viable at 6* and above, otherwise she just won't hit hard enough.
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    Options
    She's on my arena team. She's amazing.
  • Options
    I run a cheesy Chaze team (Rex lead, GK, Chaze, DN) and swapped her in for Nihilus. All max gear, 7* etc. She did well, but not well enough to replace Nilly.
  • Options
    Yes she is. Since I hate DN I am not planning on using him, zAhsoka is my only way to deal massive unavoidable damage to a certain enemy. The only problem with her right now is that she is 3*. I am also collecting currency for the shard shop for when she comes in there.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    Yes she is. Since I hate DN I am not planning on using him, zAhsoka is my only way to deal massive unavoidable damage to a certain enemy. The only problem with her right now is that she is 3*. I am also collecting currency for the shard shop for when she comes in there.

'massive damage'? How much does she do at 3 star with maxed gear? How many buffs do you manage to get on her?

• Options
    I'd like to see an example of her in action, I've not seen anything of her since the whales showed her off after the release.
  • Options
    Rapid wrote: »

'massive damage'? How much does she do at 3 star with maxed gear? How many buffs do you manage to get on her?

On Average 6-7 buffs - enough to kill g11 Palps with half protection. If the enemy has no protection left, their chance for survival is <1%
  • LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    Options
    I was also waiting for her. Maybe she will be useful with my zeta R2 at least in GW and raids.
  • StarSon
    7438 posts Member
    Options
    She is only viable with the right team, a couple other zetas, and great mods. Generally you'll see her with a Wedge lead, GK, and Chaze; but some slight variations can work. On offense, it will work very well, but it fares worse on defense than most other "meta" teams today.
  • Options
    Yes, I've seen her nearly solo my resistance team once or twice. She has absurd surviveability for an attacker with her immunity to debuffs and self buffing with protection up and foresight
  • Options
    My current team is zQGJ, GK, R2, JKA, Yoda. Trying to find out if there is any room for ahsoka
  • Options
    Here are my tips

If you really want to use her effectively, you need to Zeta her

She's great in various raid setups and useful in GW

She isn't great in arena. Only comp I've seen that seems to have some viability is GK, Thrawn, Fulcrum, DN, R2 but that's not saying a lot
  • Mattikin
    107 posts Member
    Options
    I've only faced her once in GW and was very disappointed with her. She had no bearing on the battle at all.

Likewise I've only seen her in GW but she was completely ineffectual, I don't know what her triggers are but she only performed her basic attack before I took her out in the next turn.

To be fair though, it may have been down to the setup of the opposing team, I think for the AI to get the most out of her it reall needs the other members to go in a specific order. In this instance, the characters who get bufs on basic attacks like Leia, went after Ahsoka.
  • Options
    Here are my tips

She isn't great in arena. Only comp I've seen that seems to have some viability is GK, Thrawn, Fulcrum, DN, R2 but that's not saying a lot

Thanks for the advice. I was hoping she would be worth while for the arena, but by the sounds of it she probably wont :(
  • Options
    My current team is zQGJ, GK, R2, JKA, Yoda. Trying to find out if there is any room for ahsoka

I run that comp but fulcrum instead of JKA. Like the other poster said her zeta is absolutely necessary. With the right turn order she will get her 7 buffs and get to whirlwind right away
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/akiraine/
    https://swgoh.gg/u/carbon/

Not sure how far they fall and haven't managed to contact them, looks strong with all those #1's.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka Ewoks, coming soon
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/akiraine/
    https://swgoh.gg/u/carbon/

Not sure how far they fall and haven't managed to contact them, looks strong with all those #1's.

wow...ok...you've peaked my interest again
  • Options
    She works well in very specific setups
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    I run a cheesy Chaze team (Rex lead, GK, Chaze, DN) and swapped her in for Nihilus. All max gear, 7* etc. She did well, but not well enough to replace Nilly.

I sense a huge waste of money here :p
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options

On Average 6-7 buffs - enough to kill g11 Palps with half protection. If the enemy has no protection left, their chance for survival is <1%

mod dependant I'm estimating 25-30k?

It's probably not going to be enough to take baze out, which is the acid test really. My chirrut can hit for 30k so I'm still yet to be convinced she's arena viable that low down, at the top of the arena anyway.

good luck starring her up, will be interested to see what she does with higher stars.
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    Options
    She's amazing in arena. You do need her zeta.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/jvu420/
  • Options

mod dependant I'm estimating 25-30k?

It's probably not going to be enough to take baze out, which is the acid test really. My chirrut can hit for 30k so I'm still yet to be convinced she's arena viable that low down, at the top of the arena anyway.

good luck starring her up, will be interested to see what she does with higher stars.

As I already said, she is only 3*. Stars are a huge factor for attackers. She is more than enough for arena for me. Gets me in top 20 almost everyday(Unless I have to face 5 teams consisting of Nil, Zylo, Zavage or some other s.). In that case I might lose one or rarely 2 of the battles.
  • Options
    Here are my tips

Thanks for the advice. I was hoping she would be worth while for the arena, but by the sounds of it she probably wont :(

Yep and even that comp isn't idea bc you don't have someone like chirrut to feed a ton of buffs.