We can help you get General Kenobi!

SubzeeeDon
736 posts Member
edited July 2017
Guild Dark Souls looking to recruit a few active members to fill out our roster for heroic raiding. Are you looking to start Kenobi or need a few more shards to unlock? Are you in a guild where you never get top 10 pit rewards? Read below and see if our guild is for you.

A little about us: We are an international guild with members all over the world. All English speaking. We've been heroic tank raiding for quite some time now and the bulk of our membership has General Kenobi at 6* with handful of us at 7*. We are a fun loving group of active members both in the guild chat as well as on Discord.

Raiding: Heroic Tank Raid: We complete two tank raids per week. We have two start times to accommodate different time zones and complete each phase in a 12 hour window to allow maximum participation. When a phase is finished we wait until then next 12 hour block to open up the following phase.

T7 Heroic Pit Raid: We complete 3 pit raids per week depending on ticket availability and use the same alternating kick off times as the tank. We have a 24 hour registration where all members send in 1 character to record 0 damage ensuring rewards no matter what. After that it is a free for all however we have divided the roster into 5 teams and each team is in a rotation to secure the top 10 positions. Those not in the current rotation have a damage limit to guarantee the top 10 positions for the team that is up. Long story short, you're going to get a guaranteed top 10 finish every fifth raid.

Requirements for membership: We require you to be an active member who contributes 600 Raid tickets every day. Discord is required for communication and to stay current with guild news and announcements. And we require you to have a swgoh.gg profile. We do not require you to have a full HAAT Tank roster to contribute in each phase but we would prefer that you had at least one tank ready squad. Honestly, the 600 daily tickets is the most important thing. We would also like you to have at least one competitive max gear/max level arena squad.

If you would like to join or discuss anything further you can PM me here or reach me on Discord @ Dabs Oootini#9374. Alternatively you can reach me on line with the ID 7766001.

Replies