Thrawn's Leadership / AI defense

Hunkules
31 posts Member
edited July 2017
Hello Developers,

Something needs to be adjusted for Thrawn's Leadership. All empire use cleanse (Maneuver) non stop, over specials/attacking. It is ruining Thrawn L and making it terrible on defense controlled by AI when debuffs are present. Either should be removed entirely, or be used ONLY if GAC & Fracture are BOTH on cooldown AND he is debuffed. Same with other Empire, only when all specials are on cooldowns and they are debuffed.

Thrawn's AI on defense is great, except under his own leadership. Another poorly played toon by AI Defense.. Zylo. He should always use Outrage when available over AoE. Shouldn't matter how many toons alive or not. Rex always Squad Discipline whether debuffs or not. Phasma Victory March always when available. These are just a few that need to be re-coded to make these toons function properly on defense controlled by AI.

Thank you very much for reading this thread and hopefully strongly consider looking into and/or fixing these problems. I know the community would greatly appreciate it and enjoy these changes. It would greatly improve wider variety of toons/teams being used and make arena/arena defense much more enjoyable. Little things to make SWGoH greater!

Sincerely,
Dark Lord Ares, Leader of SithHappens and one of the Leaders of SH Family
SithHappens (SH), SithHappened (SHd), SithHappens2EU (SH2EU), IDontGiveASith (GaS)
and all of those from the community on Line App and Discord App

@CG_Kozispoon @CG_JohnSalera
- [SH] Dark Lord Ares
Post edited by Hunkules on

Replies

• Hi Developers,

+1 the AI defense in arena is so poor it makes it too easy for teams with substandard mods and star levels to win on offense. These small changes that Ares mentioned above would allow us to use more of our collection during arena battles.

Thanks,
    oysterperpetuals
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    +1 agree with everything that OP stated, other toons AI already act correctly with similar situations there's no reason thrawn shouldent as well.

Signed
    xRedempx
    Discord/line Swgoh community member

• #MEGA
  • Signed,

Barad-dûr
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Please Fix Thrawn
  • Ely
    161 posts Member
    #MEGA
  • Signed.

Please fix Thrawn to use Fracture first.
    And Rex to use Squad Discipline.

Thanks.
  • +1
  • Fully agree with the above!
  • +1 for the obvious move.
  • Sektor
    27 posts Member
    So many threads about this- anyone saw any reaction so far?
  • Onark
    104 posts Member
    +1 and please make Thrawn use his TM swap regardless of status effects instead of his basic.
  • GAC over everything, fracture over everything next. If under his own lead, maneuver only over his basic attack and if debuffed.
    - [SH] Dark Lord Ares
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Hunkules wrote: »
    GAC over everything, fracture over everything next. If under his own lead, maneuver only over his basic attack and if debuffed.

Yup!
  • Sektor
    27 posts Member
    Low teams only need zeta nihilus. Than your superior gat lead team loses.
    Gat gives tm to dt . Dt selfcleanse. Than gat again, selfcleanse.... and so on...this is really bad.
  • Sektor
    27 posts Member
    Still no comment? No nothing? Please give us at least something.
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    Thrawn does open with fracture (under AI/defence) if there are no debuffs on your team.

If there is a debuff he opens with TM swap, with a specific toon, irrespective of who had the debuff, I'll let you work out which toon..

Xio
  • Thrawn AI is actually fine now. It is Thrawn Lead that is terrible under AI control. Thrawn and empire allies cleanse to much and use it as first priority
    - [SH] Dark Lord Ares
  • A fix please, anything is better than now. Quite simply get rid of the cleanse. That would fix it and quite frankly I've never used it.
  • I like Thrawn's AI using TM swap on his opening when using Tarkin. This combo is better than opening up with fracture IMO.
  • Sektor
    27 posts Member
    I use it quite often. It is basically almost a cd reduce for free! But as stated, under ai control it works totally in favor of the opposing team! Enabling lower teams that could not win before the "fix" to easily crush the superior team. This is an insult to every good thrawn lead team.
    The lack of an official statement is also quite .... sad....
    A very good toon was fixed to death!
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    @Hunkules should probably edit his op.

He did make a post in this thread sugesting that GAC always be used first, which we all know is the superior start since he will fracture rather quickly after he tm swaps and that allows for more fuller combos such as the amazing tarkin back-to-back turns.

GAC should be number 1 priority, keep targeting the same (lowest ehp ally so we can strategize who he will target on defense), Fracture when GAC is in cooldown and fracture is off cooldown. Maneuver with lowest priority and only when all other skills, on the empire unit, is on cooldown.

It probably would have been better if this skill just added the cleanse clause to specials in other empire units instead of a new skill. Of course eliminate the 50% tm gain if that happened.
  • I edited it quickly, let me know what I left out, or should reword. @Nebulous
    - [SH] Dark Lord Ares
  • Sektor
    27 posts Member
    Some news on this issue? Why this radio silence?
  • MalEliza
    132 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon As the bugs bin has been updated without including this issue, can we asume that this is working as intended and will not be investigated?
    I think we all would appreciate a comment.