Chirrut

Has he been taken out of fleet shipments? Have not seen him in over a week was getting him every other day before the update!

Replies

• CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Has he been taken out of fleet shipments? Have not seen him in over a week was getting him every other day before the update!

Got him twice today, so he's still there. It's just a drought. I went 23 days without a single TIE Advanced shard in any of my shops.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    He is there got him 2 times as well. I went about ten days without seeing him last month.
  • Are you approaching the threshold to increase his star rating? That would explain why he has disappeared :)

I went through the same drought from 5* to 6*
  • Yes 70 of 100
  • Has he been taken out of fleet shipments? Have not seen him in over a week was getting him every other day before the update!

Just popped up for me on the 6pm refresh and had been there 4 times previously in the last few days, so he's still there. Did go about a week and a half without seeing him though before that. Swings and roundabouts.
  • Its weird even after refresh its like the same toons and even ships! Where he usually pops up now its shamen!
  • Its weird even after refresh its like the same toons and even ships! Where he usually pops up now its shamen!

That seems to happen more often if you don't buy anything from the previous refresh. My guild store stays the same for a few days when it's full of toons I don't want. Might just be in my head though.
  • It sucks because as soon as i spend all my coin thats when chirrut will show up!
  • I see these posts often.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure if something is added or removed from the fleet shop the developers normally say so. They said they were adding Ezra and they did. Certain shards like Chirrut, Ezra, Vader and Grevious have always been more rare.

Chirrut is still there I see him all the time now that I don't need his shards anymore.
  • It sucks because as soon as i spend all my coin thats when chirrut will show up!

Hah I know that feeling. Always keep a reserve of 800 coins for Chirrut and rare ships.
  • Yes