Returning Players unable to compete in Arena?

So heres my Problem:
I hadnt played for round half a year now. Due to the latest Character reworks and missed Events Im no longer able to compete in the Arena cause I only get Teams more than 10 Level higher than my Chars (currently lv 62 (Rank 18xx) - only getting Oppents Lv7x - 8x ??!!!)
Im trying to defeat only the lowest atm, but that Players Team still is more than 10 Levels higher as mentioned before and after 3 weeks now im on to stop playing cause without throwing in hundreds of Dollars I will have to farm at least a year to be competetive again.
My whole Family is playing this Game (5 Different Accounts from 4x-85!) and NONE of them runs into this problem, so my
Idea for returning Players is to fix the current Arena-Algorythm to look for Character/Player Level.
If anyone has another Idea or Suggestion for F2P on how to become competetive again -
PLEASE LET ME KNOW ^^

Replies

• Options
    Play every day, look at the meta reports farm those guys
  • Shimuna
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    PLEASE read the post exactly be4 answering nothing helpful

..."in the Arena cause I only get Teams more than 10 Level higher than my Chars (currently lv 62 (Rank 18xx) - only getting Oppents Lv7x - 8x ??!!!)"...

... "My whole Family is playing this Game (5 Different Accounts from 4x-85!) and NONE of them runs into this problem" ...
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Each person is placed on a shard (arena ladder) when they start playing the game. Yours is probably older and therefore more advanced teams, than your family if they joined later. This is probably why you face this challenge. One option is to restart, as this will place you on a new shard with new players all starting out at the same time. If you stay on your shard with your current characters, then the only option is catch-up via looking at emerging metas.

Xio
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The above post is correct, there is no "solution" arena groups are created filled then closed so all players are grouped with people from the same start time. They do not do any matching.

You can grind it out and climb up the ladder, it can be done with some good research and time.

If you want to keep playing but don't like the arena comeback grind than you would have to start a new account and be placed in a new group. (I would advise looking into this too, there are some good strategies people use to start new accounts.)
  • Options
    I already know all this and had a long phone call with the Support. This post isnt meant as "Mimimimi"-post, its an Idea for the Devs to MAKE it possible for returning Players to get on with THEIR state of play as usual.
    We did all research on how to get a workaround at that Account, but as mentioned it sucks to get stuck cause youve stopped playing a while :wink:
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Why should you get any benefit for not playing the game when your competitors have put in time and effort daily by playing and supporting the game?
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    It's clear that you are far behind after several month...perhaps it's a good idea to start a new account.