The Empire is recruiting level 50+ players

BoboFoot
212 posts Member
Can you produce 600 tickets daily?
Can you use discord?
Can you sign up for swgoh.gg?

Then the Empire wants you!!!

This HAAT/HRancor guild is looking for any active players to provide tickets. In return you will get gear, shards, advice and a solid plan on how to progress in the best way for you from experienced veterans.

8-10 slots available.

PM to discuss

Replies

• Bobofoot..

I have two accounts my secondary account and my primary account of both accounts that I'm farming Phoenix at and planning on getting an Empire Squad when General thrawn and Emperor Palpatine events are available. And I plan on completing them at 7 start. But for the time being I still need guilds that can actually give me raid benefits and Guild tokens. I'm currently in Guilds where I'm doing 600 raid tokens daily and I'm one of five members who is doing that and I'm looking for a guild that I can contribute but also get some Guild tokens back for my contributions as well as good allies to get through Annie crucial nodes that I would like to find either gear or shards. My secondary account Ally code is 822 967 911 account is at level 53 I'm about only 80000 Galaxy power but I make up for it in my efforts and knowledge of knowing which characters to farm due to my brother being a head of a large in good guild.
    And my primary account which is about five levels ahead 565-537-416 Galactic power is at about 90000 and yet again this account I create 600 raid tokens daily and I specifically need Guild tokens in gear for this account because it's my primary account.
  • Raid times?
  • Can I join please you sound great
  • Matt3p0 wrote: »
    Can I join please you sound great

You want to please me? I'm sorry Matt, I don't swing that way.
  • I guess I’ll look somewhere else then. Thanks though.