I'm just saying ... *elaborate sigh*

My R2 is one upgrade away from gear 11. On Sunday, at the end of the day, the Mk 7 Merr-Son Shield Generator I needed appeared in the shop for 1250 crystals. I had 1249 crystals, and I wouldn't be getting any more before the shop refresh.

I thought about buying a small pack of crystals, but checking my inventory, I already had 28 of those generators. That means (counts on fingers and toes) I only need 22 more to get 50. "Self" I said to myself, "that piece drops in a 10 energy node. I can keep farming the LS and DS 9 battles, and then just buy refreshes to get those last 22 pieces. With a 30% drop rate, I should only need 400 or so crystals over the next few days and bam, my R2 is gear 11, and I haven't spent money."

95 sims later. 3 refreshes a day. All energy going to that node (except for 240 energy a day for the LS and DS 9 hard characters battles, and 32 a day to R'r'r'r'r'uuuuurr'or (he's my last energy based character I need to unlock)). 95 sims, and 12 pieces of gear. 12.6% success ratio.

200.gif

Ok, so I'm not saying this needs to change. RNG is RNG and all that. But holy guacamole is it frustrating. And my R2 is still 8 pieces away from gear 11.

Anyway, that's it. Just me whining a bit. :)

Replies