Question about haat viable team

Sith1
314 posts Member
So my question is?? Are my teams that I'm running haat viable yet? As a guild we have attempted haat and failed on p2 we will be trying again soon but I'm wondering if the teams I run are going to be haat ready.

P1 yes it's zylo made that call before I realized they were "nerfing" him oh I mean fixing.
P2 zader zid DN phasma and ee waiting for shaman to hit 7* then replacing DN.
P3 tebotine
P4 rebels wiggs Lando aa/jyn/leia who ever is ready will sub in.
All gear 10 only zader ep zylo are g11
What do you guys think? Ready or not?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    Ok, Leia absolutely needs to be on your p4 team in order to buff everyone so they don't die by the airstrike. Jyn can be used on a p3 team.
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Thank you for the feedback much appreciated. Do you think the rest will work for haat?
  • it is decent. surely enough to get your 2% in each phase. If you want more, start farming clones or resistance.
  • I had a question about this too.
    Teebo (L)
    Vader
    Bistan
    Jyn erso
    Tusken sharmen

My Vader is the only one close to being ready but what do you think of this team for AAT or rancor
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Cool thank you for reply
  • crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    I had a question about this too.
    Teebo (L)
    Vader
    Bistan
    Jyn erso
    Tusken sharmen

My Vader is the only one close to being ready but what do you think of this team for AAT or rancor

This could be an ok rancor team if you don't have Zader. But put a zeta on Vader and make him leader and it will be better. Zader, Zidious, Shaman, Phasma, and Boba is a go to p2 tank team.