Best dark side team

Blackbeardpepe
1481 posts Member
edited July 2017
I want to know who is the best dark side team to have for hard nodes? Im coming up on my third zeta so that will play an important part. I have zeta cody and clones which gets me through all of the hard nodes for lightside. I have zeta vader, but not sure if I can beat all of the darkside battles. Any tips for a zader team for darkside battles or anyone else I should zeta (darkside).

Also, if I do use zader to finish my darkside battles who should I use and who is the best ally to use? I cant seem to beat the hard nodes.

https://swgoh.gg/u/minetaridge/collection/?f=dark-side

Replies

• I found DS hard nodes to be relatively easy. I squeaked through them with Phasma, Kylo Ren, FOTP, Old Daka (seriously!), and Emperor Palp.

Right now I would imagine, purely for DS hard nodes, an Imperial Trooper squad + zeta Veers would roll through them like a knife through butter.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I beat mine with EP lead and a zMaul ally.

Used EP(L), zMaul(L), Vader, TFP, DN, and Sidious*. All decent mods G9.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Ive tried using my Zader, Palp, boba, sidious, and kylo and I borrow a nihilus. I always get smashed in 9-B.

Basically, I am using my top 5 dark side people. I can put in my nihilus and take someone out. Maybe use a different ally? Palp ally?
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Use a zmaul ally, you'll breeze through them all, some of the nodes are heavy on jedi, maul makes them very easy.
  • Ok ill do zmaul ally with my zader. Ill report back later.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Anyone have a zmaul i can ally? I seem to only have nihilus and phasma atm.
  • Anyone have a zmaul i can ally? I seem to only have nihilus and phasma atm.

@Blackbeardpepe start a new thread with "need to borrow a zMaul" in the title. There's plenty of sound posters that will help.
  • CrownV87
    143 posts Member
    The first day i opened 9 on darkside i 3 stared every battle 1st attempt with pure ease running DN lead
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member

I don't have a Zeta on Maul but let me know if any of my others might be of use. My dark side Zetas are Vader's lead and the uniques on Thrawn, Kylo, and Sidious.

https://swgoh.gg/u/camaroamf/collection/?f=dark-side
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member

What's your ally code?