This game is so frustrating. Emporers event.

Prev1
Man this game is frustrating. I've never played a game that constantly dangles the carrot in your face like this one. I'm trying not to be bitter but dang it, I have a good bit of time in the game and have spent money but can't seem to get anywhere.

For example the Emporer event. I've read how easy it is and blah, blah. I've studied what characters people use and I can barely get one RG down in the last tier.

Gear 10- Lando
Gear 8- STH
Gear 7- Leia, Ackbar, Biggs.

I've read that others have no issues with this team. I'm getting crushed. Vader wipes out someone in 2 hits. Palpatine non stop hits me with lightening. Do I have to have gear 11 on every character to take both RGs down?

Replies

• Need wedges for standard rebel team.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Philan81 wrote: »
    Need wedges for standard rebel team.

Yep, there is a gap in your research if you don't have wedge lead.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    No you don't have to level them up anymore significantly. I ran almost the exact same team as you except I had wedge instead of SThan. All of my toons were Gear 8.

It took me about 10 tries until I finally got it on the final tier. I believe I took out Vader first too...

My advice is to possibly get those G7 toons to G8 as they are key & keep retrying.
  • I beat it months ago with
    Ackbar(L) - G5(or 6 I forgot)
    Wedge - G7
    Biggs - G8
    Leia - G8
    Lando - G7

All of them had some crappy health mods, just so they could have a bit more survivability. So no, you don't need g11 toons.
  • Matke
    56 posts Member
    I would say you need wedge and at least g8 on all toons.

I did it today with wedge (g8) biggs (g8) sthan (g9) lando (g10) and ackbar (g8). No problems at all.
  • If u already have emperor at 7 star can u do the event again
  • Yeah, I'm screwed. Sad to say but I don't have Wedge anywhere near ready for the event. It took me all I could do to get Biggs and Ackbar to 7* in time. Oh well, I will just keep looking at the carrot. Thanks for your replies.
  • Watch a movie and auto it for two hours
  • Hey I got crushed 14 times in a row on the last tier and finally on the next try I cleared it with ease. Stick with it, ya never know. Good luck
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    If u already have emperor at 7 star can u do the event again

No
  • xMORIDINx wrote: »
    Watch a movie and auto it for two hours

Lol. That's not too far from what I've been doing. Ackbar lead?
  • Most people who 7* Emperor with low gear Rebels have pretty stout mods.

How do your mods look?
  • Matke
    56 posts Member
    5 dot white health mods mainly.
  • Most people who 7* Emperor with low gear Rebels have pretty stout mods.

How do your mods look?

They are ok. Certainly not 5 star mods but all lvld up. They just hit way too much for me. Ive gotten the 2 RGs gone and Vader/Palpy panting but then Vader hits me for 15k and him and Palpy just non stop tag me. I feel like it's broken. That's how frequently they are tagging me.
  • Matke wrote: »
    5 dot white health mods mainly.

This.
  • No Wedge? Your research is wrong, the grand majority of people (who 7 stared after the first time the event was around) used Wiggs
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Are you running Ackbar or Lando lead? Lando would probably be better.

If you can get Leia, Ackbar, and Biggs to G8, I bet you can beat it without Wedge.
  • Dryff wrote: »
    Are you running Ackbar or Lando lead? Lando would probably be better.

If you can get Leia, Ackbar, and Biggs to G8, I bet you can beat it without Wedge.

I'm having more success with Ackbar lead but I'm still working. I'm trying to get to G8 but EA and their anti-consumer massive crystal increase penalty is stopping me from doing too much gearing. That and overall hellish RNG. Hopefully I can do it before the event is up. Thanks for your response.
  • I just did without Wedge.
    Acabar lead, them Leia, Biggs, stSolo and Bistran most of them between 7-8 gear.
    So it's possible. First go for the royal guard, them Palpatine and Vader the last. I only loose one rebel to get 7*
  • Just try rotating the leader, although Lando looks the best choice.

I beat it today with:

AA (L) G7 Lvl 70 (speed 109), Bodhi G7 Lvl 65 (speed 135), StHan G9 lvl 80 (speed 164), K-2SO G9 lvl 81 (speed 129), Biggs GX lvl 85. (speed 111)

Full Auto with some pretty average 5* Grey Mods that weren't even fully upgraded.

Swap in some better Mods?

I lost StHan right at the end, but AA did a clutch heal to keep him alive 2 extra turns, so might be worth trying to strengthen your StHan, and AA.

You still have 6 days to beat it before it returns in 2 months. :)

• Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    all about the mods. Get some good speed on them toons and I'm sure your gear is fine.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    HRScout is amazing vs. Empire, is a rebel and will feed your whole team tm.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I just best it using leia lead (she was the only 7* leader I have) k2s0, chirrut, cassian and zeb, all g8 chirrut was the only one with decent mods. But in all fairness I'm sure the only reason I vest it the first attempt was because of chirrut and his cleanse/tenacity up. Good luck man hope you can pull it off.
  • Vendea
    39 posts Member
    MenosMolas wrote: »
    I just did without Wedge.
    Acabar lead, them Leia, Biggs, stSolo and Bistran most of them between 7-8 gear.
    So it's possible. First go for the royal guard, them Palpatine and Vader the last. I only loose one rebel to get 7*

Hey I have this same team - how many tries did it take you, and who did you use Bistan's TM removal on? Also what were your mods like? (I haven't put mods on anyone yet - wanted to know I could beat it with this team before investing in leveling mods).
    Thanks for the help :)
  • cw8
    98 posts Member
    Get the g7s to g8s and you should be fine. Also mods. Your Lando at g10 should be able to solo most of them if left undisturbed. Keep trying, RNG will turn in your favour.
  • I just beat it easily first time today with G8 Ackbar (L), G8 Biggs, G9 Lando, G8 Cassian and G8 K2SO. All were between level 70-75, and all had at least 4 dot mods at level 12 or higher. Had full tenacity set on Ackbar so he could cleanse all the DoTs and stuns straight away and was easy going from there
  • CrownV87
    143 posts Member
    I have a feeling ur mods suck
  • You don't need Wedge. I did it easily without him. I think I may have stuck Lando in lead after failing several times with Admiral fish.
  • You can do it - try an app like http://swgohmods.com to get your best mods for the rebel team - good luck!
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    You can probably do it with that team, but they should be at least g8-9. You may also need better mods.