Yoda!

2Next

Replies

• Varlie wrote: »
    ARGHHHH! Got him unlocked, Geared to level 5 and trained to level 62 don't have credits to upgrade his abilities. All stuck at level 1.

Oh well, time to earn some cash with Yoda

How much speed @ gear lvl 5?
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Can't wait to try him out in Arena and GW but have to get his abilities up a little more
  • 6* is pretty much impossible. And I have 6 7* Jedis
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Try adding Yoda

nevermind, he won't be 6 star yet. duh!!
  • I have got 3 jedi's. Maybe next time
  • 6* done. 7 probably ain't happening till level 80 or some such.
  • JDREN wrote: »
    6* done. 7 probably ain't happening till level 80 or some such.
    Yeah I have him at 6* too but it was an absolute pain in the *** to do it. I don't even want to think how hard he is at 7*
  • JDREN wrote: »
    6* done. 7 probably ain't happening till level 80 or some such.
    Yeah I have him at 6* too but it was an absolute pain in the *** to do it. I don't even want to think how hard he is at 7*

6* was a breeze with level 66

7* QGJ max
    7* Ahsoka max
    7* Lumi max
    6* kit (level 40 and gear 4 level 3 abilities
    6* jc (level 40 and gear 4 level 3 abilities

Don't know if I want to spend 2 mil crowds just to try and get kit and jc to 7 star ( have the shard) or wait till barris and Aayla can get more shards to try tier 7

Wanna hear how hard tier 7 is
  • I don't have enough 7* jedi to try to get him to 7*. I know if he was dam near impossible at 6*, it's going to be ridiculous to fight him at 7*

• do you keep getting awards each time you fight it? Or does it work once you beat it you can't go back and do it again. I'm sitting on 3 jedis that are not activated while I star them up. Just wondering if it is just the one time award or more to it. Thanks