Krennick DT

I have been playing since almost the beginning (dec 2015) and have finally been cracking the top 5 at payout with my arena team. https://swgoh.gg/u/schissel/
I have been gearing Krennick and DT and planned on switching to a Thrawn lead and taking out TFP and Vader but the director seems way to squishy at gear 10 4*. Is it even worth the investment to take him to 11 if I can't star him up? Any other squad advice is appreciated as well

Replies

• Death Trooper is amazing. I only have Krennic at 5 stars and that's definitely not enough, even at g11. I have heard that they can work at lower stars if you zeta Death Trooper, but that's a pretty big commitment.
  • Thanks for the info. Krennick is what I'm worried about. I can zeta DT now, but why. If Krennick dies from one or two hits.
  • Zabak
    165 posts Member
    @Schissel well he won't, if you zeta dt (crit hit immunity while dt is alive)
  • Krennic is really only vulnerable to DN lead. Under Nihilus lead, they don't need crits to hit hard and both SA and SiT can ignore protection.

Once I Zeta'd DT, I saw a huge improvement in Krennic's survivability.

Not sure what kind of health Krennic has at 4* but mine is 5* G11 and his health (with mods) is just over 17k and he has 25k protection.

Shoretrooper under Thrawn lead is preferable to GK if you have him geared and can make him fast.
    His taunt helps heal Krennic.