Spotlight: (A Community Project) The votes are in...

Prev13
First_but_66_Order
1014 posts Member
edited August 2017
Hey,
WINNER(s)
-Jar Jar
-Hondo
-Clone Commando

Old post:
FINAL:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/122186/a-bronzium-exclusive-toon-community-project-final/p1?new=1

Results of the qualification round:

Unless, I receive some help with the surveymonkey, I can only publicate the results of the first 100 (of 113) votes.

The result is:
No.1 Clone Commando
No.2 C-3P0
No.3 Hondo Onakha
No.4 Scout trooper
No.5 FN-2199 'Nines'
No.6 Imp. Ace Pilot &TIE Intercreptor
No.7 Jar Jar
No.8 Matt TRT
No.9 Mr.Bones
No.10 Mission & Zaalbar

Note: The list is not entirely accurate about the actual order
I apologize for those 13 votes.

(Note: This thread is related with:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/120848/a-bronzium-exclusive-toon-community-project#latest )

EDIT: OLD POST STARTS HERE:
The nomination is closed, we have all the candidates, but who are they exactly?
What are their purpose?
What is their kit good for?
Who would be their best friend?

Questions, questions, questions...

All will be answered!
(Hopefully)

Take a look at them...

NOTE:
For the best reading experience please follow the following rules
-Do NOT quote on anything
-If you answer/refer, use the name tag( @ and name) or use hashtag (#) and toon name.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    In Spotlight:
    #Roger

Roger by @First_but_66_Order
    Droid, Support, Rebel, Light side, Separatist
    Clumsy Droid support, who happened to join the rebels

Rusty Fighting Skills basic
    Roger deals Physical damage if his health is over 50% he has 75% chance to taunt for 1 turn.

This reminds me to the Battle of Kashyyyk... special cd:5
    Inflict Offense down to all enemies and speed up to all allies for 2 turns. Primary target is also stunned for 2 turn. These effects cannot be resisted nor ignored.

Memories about Jedis unique
    Jedi allies gain speed up and offense up for 2 turns at the beginning of the encounter.

I am the last B1, Preserve Me! unique
    He heals 5% of his max health for each rebel ally at the end of each turn.
    (zeta) Roger cannot be defeated as long as there are other allies alive.

His (s)tory
    He appeared in the Lego Star Wars Freemakers series. He happens to lose his parts frequently, but always gets reassambled by the Freemakers... (I know Lego, but be open minded)

Characteristic vs. Kit
    He usually serves as distraction, helping the others out, that's what his taunt on his basic refers to.
    He has rich memories from the era of the clone wars and he likes to tell never-ending stories about the battles he participated in. He also happens to be an awful story teller, in contrary, if his memory is connected to a holo-projector, he can be a really good Jedi trainer, for he happened to stand unconfortably close to Jedis on the battlefields. He suffers a lot damage all the time, but he always gets repaired.
    He is very friendly, however if he offers you a cookei or a cup of coffe, do not accept it!

Function & Use
    He could be a perfect substitute for chaze, if he is with his rebel friends.
    His 'Preserve Me!' unique can keep him alive as well as over 50% health for his taunt to apply.
    His damage wouldnt be so significant, also he wouldn't have so much health. His use would be to get enemy high damage attacks wasted on him. Although, if he falls to 0% health, he wont be taunting for a while. Also, he would be easily locked down at the beginning with shock or buff immunity, to prevent his taunt. In late game, healing immunity would also stop him to get over 50% heath to be able to taunt again.
    He is the best with rebels, however his 'Memories about Jedis' would be absoulutely wasted.

Team Suggestion
    Wedge (l)
    Biggs
    Kanan
    Ezra
    Roger

Roger will need a cleanser and as many jedi as possible in the team

Fun Fact
    Actually, Roger is just all about Fun.
    He is lego, he is a B1.
    I am sure it can be done.
    I mean B1s look the same in normal star wars as in lego...
    Post edited by First_but_66_Order on
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    In Spotlight:
    #Jaxxon

Jaxxon, by @VarangianVigilante
    Scoundrel, Attacker
    Call the Shots basic
    Deal Physical Damage to two target enemies. If both shots hit, Jaxxon gains retribution for two rounds.

I ain't no rodent special
    Deal physical damage and has a 50 % damage chance to stun or daze. If the opponent has a taunt the damage is doubled.

Lepi hothead unique
    Whenever an opponent taunts, Jaxxon gains 80 % turn meter and inflicts the taunting opponent with expose and evasion down.

His (s)tory
    With his bunny look, he absolutely looks something else than Star Wars. Originally, he was the Star Wars version of Bunny Bugs. He first appeared in the oldest Star Wars comics, with his odd story involving characters similar to some from the looney toons. At some point, these references became unconfortable, so he was deleted from the canon. Even so, he happened to appear in various star wars film, series, comics hidden in the background... An easter-egg Bunny? Yesss!

Function & Use
    His kit is all about taking down taunting enemies. I think he would work well with the other scroundels, especially under Bobba lead.

Bobba (l)
    Ig 88
    Lando
    Cad Bane
    Jaxxon

Fun Fact
    He appeares in one of a Clone Wars scene as a skeleton in the background. And it was confirmed.

• First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    In Spotlight
    #gonk

GNK "gonk" power droid by @yoda_san
    Droid, light side, support
    Durable droid support, who apply buffs on allies, protect them from damage and damage enemies if he is defeated

Shield Charge basic
    Gain protection up(40%) for 2 turns and a random ally regains 40% of his protection

Power up special cd: 3
    Target ally gains 100% turn meter and offense up for 2 turns. Droid allies also heal 15% of GNK's max health

Provide Cover unique
    All ally receives 25% less damage and GNK receives that much damage, whenever any ally is hurt, as long as GNK is alive.

Electric Explosion unique
    When this unit is destroyed it explodes dealing physical damage to all enemies and a bonus damage equal to 20% of enemy's max health.
    (zeta) +5% bonus damage and this attack ignores armor and protection.

His (s)tory
    These Massive droids are one of the most generic things in the galaxy. They are everywhere.

Characteristic vs. Kit
    What can I say?
    Massive body *check*
    Used as cover in blasterfights *check*
    Used as bomb *check*
    So, i say let the gonks get some love.

Function & Uses
    His kit just works with everyone.
    But i guess, if you have a Grevious waiting on the shelf, you might give a try using him alongside the gonk.
    Just like other low health toons, he would survive far much longer with gonk.
    I think gonk will make droids great again.

HK-47 (l)
    IG-88
    IG-86
    Jawa Engineer
    GNK
    (alt. Grevious)
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Looking good :)
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    In Spotlight:
    #Threepeo

C-3PO by @MasterQuinanVos
    Borrowed kit design from:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/115245/c-3p0#latest

His (s)tory
    Well, i hope i neednt say a word about him...

Functional Use
    Skipping the rest and getting to the most important, i can say, that he is the one you need for your Resistance trinity alongside R2.
    Strategy? Just spam TM on Resistance Trooper.
    If AI would do the same, it would increase the effectiveness of Resistance on defense greatly.

zFinn (l)
    Poe
    RT
    R2
    C-3P0

I think that is enough to say.
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    In Spotlight:
    #watto

Watto by @First_but_66_Order
    Light side, support
    Toydarian support who grants allies buffs and extra bonuses

Multifunctional Wrench basic
    Grant Defense up for 2 turns for a random ally (excluding Watto), then call all ally with defense up to assist. They have -10% critical chance and damage penalty.
    If everyone (excluding Watto) already had defense up then watto gain evasion up for 2 turns instead.

No-Refund Policy special cd:4
    All ally gains 20% turn meter and dispel debuff from target ally.
    Droid allies also recover 20% of Watto's max health

Satisfied Customers unique
    Allies with defense up gain +5 speed and recover 2% health and protection at the end of each turn
    (zeta)Whenever a defense up on ally expires have 80% chance to regain it for 1 turn

Mind tricks dont work on me unique
    Watto gains tenacity up for 2 turns at the start of each encounter and whenever an enemy jedi or a sith uses special ability. In that case he also have 50% chance to gain 50% turn meter.

His (s)tory
    "Who cares, all what I need is a good support for my droid team!"
    Eeeexactly! For his story, watch Episode I and enjoy. Or, alternatively use him in Heroes (if he will be available)

Function & Use
    I know that is the part you are all  waiting for.
    He would be the perfect toon for beginners. Seriously, i can foresee a Chewie lead meta, involving Watto.
    And Watto would be also great for mid-game players, for a Ima Gundi lead jedi team. Or an empire team with RG.
    Everyone who applies AOE defense up, would be great with Watto.
    It would be as game breaking as Chirrut's heal over time was/is.
    Imagine people spending millions of ally points to get a single toon. Watto would definetly fit to that position.
    Also, he would be quite good with droid teams as well, but I rather show three unorthodox teams.

Chewbacca (l)
    +3 random toon
    Watto

Any useful lead
    RG
    +2 random toon
    Watto

Ima Gundi
    Ezra
    Aayla
    Bariss
    Watto
    (theorically any other jedi would work)

Fun Fact
    Actually, I am serious...

EDIT: Have i left the part out that he calls everyone with defense up to assist on his basic as well as give them other passive bonuses?
    Oh i have, sorry.
  • In Spotlight:
    #PITdroid

PIT droid by @CameronD
    Droid, Support, Light side
    Clumsy support unit that gets progressively annoying thoroughout the battle.

Wrench Swing basic
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict daze for 1 turn.

Try not to die special cd: 3
    PIT droid gains evasion up for 2 turns.
    Allies gain potency up and critical chance up for 3 turns.
    Droid allies also gain 40% turn meter

It was just an 'accident' special (starts on 5 cooldown) cd: 5
    Deal special damage to all enemy with 80% percent chance do deal massive damage to one of the hit enemies on random. This attack cant be evaded.
    If this attack didnt deal massive damage, then everyone loses 10% of his max health and PIT droid recovers 50% of his max health.

I can Fix it special cd: 4
    Target ally gain 100% turn meter and recover 50% of his max health (doubelled if target ally is a droid)
    Dispel all debuff from droid allies.
    zeta: All allies gain 20% turn meter and targeted ally also recovers 50% of his max protection.
    (he can target himself)

Accident prone unique
    Becuase of PIT droids constant ability to survive accidents, he has +50% max defense, +30% max protection, He is immune to daze, stagger and speed down, but cannot resist any other debuff.

His (s)tory
    He is just a random guy, who always looks busy with repairing things.
    Is he repairing for real? Well, I wouldnt drive anything he has fixed...

Function & Use
    A bit hard to tell.
    For sure he would work well with his droid fellows.
    He has decent support abilities and also immune to various debuffs, but he cannot resist any other debuffs. And this is a liability.
    Good news, he is a droid cleanser, so he can get rid of the debuffs at some point. And also very helpful that his turn meter cannot be manipulated through debuffs.
    I definetly want to see how he would work in game.

HK-47
    IG-88
    IG-86
    K2-S0
    PIT droid
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    In Spotlight:
    #ITzero

IT-0 Interrogator by @Vampire_X
    Droid, Healer, Empire
    Cruel Imperial droid who breaks enemy units and then lets them to bleed out

Bone Fragmenter basic
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict healing immunity for 4 turns

Flesh Peeling special cd: 4
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs (dispel is applied before damage)
    Then place all dispelled buffs on a random empire ally.

Victim Analysis unique
    Enemies with health immunity have -30% tenacity (doubelled for rebels)
    (zeta) If enemy with health immunity is damaged, there is 50% chance that they become exposed. This effect cannot be resisted.

His (s)tory
    Most would think that the Empire's most fearful weapon was the Death Star, but actually, the Rebels feared Interrogator droids more.
    He always gets what he wants...

Function & Use
    "How on earth can HE be a healer?"
    Well, I tagged him as healer with reason.
    Check his kit. Then check once more.
    Got it? No?
    Ok. Two reasons:
    no.1 He shuts down enemy healing.
    no.2 Which is the most common buff, the one which stacks hundred times? Heal Over Time!
    He dispels hundreds of HoT from enemy and then guess what? He use the dispelled buffs to heal Empire allies. Ergo, he IS a healer. A bit complex, a bit reversed, but still.
    I think, he would work with Empire Sith hybrid teams the best (most likely with Zader), involving Sidious.

Zader (l)
    Sidious
    Shoretrooper (alt. other taunting tank)
    EP
    IT-0

Fun Fact
    The kit itself is my creation, but Vampire_X provided the base idea, as well as helped me a lot, so I want to say thanks for the technical assistance.
  • In Spotlight:
    #MisterBones

Mr. Bones by @EventineElessedil
    Light Side, Droid, New Republic, Tank
    Brutal droid tank whose purpose to protect his master, Temmin at all cost (note: He would need Temmin added to the game)

Happily Maiming basic
    Animation:
    Mr. Bones hums a happy tune while slashing the target with his vibroblade, dealing damage.
    Deal physical damage. If the target has any buffs, Mr. Bones gains Speed Up for one turn. This attack has a 40% chance to dispel a random buff. If any buffs are dispelled, there is a 20% chance to inflict Damage Over Time to a random ally.

I Performed Violence special cd:4
    Animation:
    Mr. Bones performs an elegant ring jump and viciously inflicts damage to all enemies with his vibroblades.
    Deal damage to all enemies with a 35% chance to stagger each enemy, and a 50% chance to inflict additional special damage to any enemy suffering a critical hit. If any enemy suffers a debuff, inflict Damage Over Time for 2 turns to one random ally.

A Hug is Violence Made of Love special cd: 4
    Mr. Bones dispels all debuffs on target ally If Temmin is present he also gets dispelled and gains Tenacity Up for two turns.
    (zeta) All allies recover 50% of Mr. Bones' maximum health. Each ally recovers 10% protection for each Thermal Detonator dispelled.

Bodies Begone unique
    Mr. Bones gains 20% offense and 25% crit chance for each Scoundrel enemy. All detrimental effect chances are doubled against Scoundrel enemies.

Master Temmin's Protector unique
    While Mr. Bones is active, Temmin takes 30% less damage from all attacks, and recovers 10% health when critically hit. Whenever Temmin takes damage, Mr. Bones counter-attacks, Mr. Bones cannot inflict Damage Over Time to Temmin.

His (s)tory
    If you not familiar with him, read SW Journey to the Force Awakens: Aftermath.
    It provides some hints about how the Empire transformed to First Order.
    It also contains some intresting characters.
    One of them is the heavily modified B1, whose purpose to protect his creator boy, Temmin from the local Mobs. His programming is a mixture of dance and fight, which results his odd behaviour.

Function & Use
    He is an all around anti-Scoundrel toon, who can protect allies, but also harms them, placing DOTs on them.
    He doesnt have any synergy out Temmin, and without Temmin i cannot give any useful tips on his use.
    I guess he would fit perfectly into normal triple cleanse teams by himself, which is good.
    But, If we get Temmin, His synergies would decide which team they fit in.

Rex(l)
    Chirrut
    Baze
    DN
    Mr.Bones
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    In Spotlight:
    #Matt

Matt the Radar Technician by @Zehava
    First Order, Dark side, Support
    Temper Tantrum basic
    Deal physical damage and expose 2 random enemies.

Where's my muffin, Matt? special cd: 4
    Assign 2 random buffs for 2 turns to all allies.
    (zeta) Also give advantage and 40% tm to FO allies. Reduce their cooldowns by 1 as well.

Apology Card special cd: 4
    Remove 30% turn meter from all enemies, and Daze the primary target for 3 turns

I heard he had an 8 pack unique
    If Kylo Ren is present, whenever Matt takes an action, Kylo has +60% chance to assist. Matt gains +20% Kylo's max offense, potency, and health.

His (s)tory
    To be honest, I dont have a clue who he is.
    But, who cares. He is just awesome.
    He is the toon I want as an easter-egg.
    Random, random, random dude, having almost one and a half line in Episode VII.
    @Zehava , You are genious!

Function & Use
    Well, being First Order doesnt leave too much questions.
    He is an alternative for the weakest FO, the stormtrooper, i guess.

zPhasma (l)
    Zylo
    FOTP
    FOO
    Matt TRT

EDIT:
    I saw the video right after I wrote this...
  • You don't know who Matt the Radar Technician is? I suggest you type in youtube "Undercover Boss: Starkiller Base". I bet this will make your whole day.
  • Oh man.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    I like all of them except the free maker one,it doesnt make sense to have a lego character in game,also i really like mister bones he is very cool
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • In Spotlight:
    #scouttrooper

Scout Trooper by @MasterQuinanVos
    Dark Side, Empire, Imperial Trooper, Attacker
    Stealthy Imperial Attacker who amplifies his combative effectiveness when in Stealth

E-11 Blaster Bolt basic
    Deal Physical Damage and dispel all buffs on target enemy. If any buffs were dispelled, Scout Trooper gains 40% Turn Meter and Critical Damage Up for 1 turn

Smoke Grenade special cd:3
    Deal Special Damage to all enemies and inflict Tenacity Down for 3 Turns. Enemies buffed during this attack lose 40% Turn Meter. For each enemy debuffed by this ability, there is a 25% chance for all Imperial Trooper allies to gain Offence Up for 3 Turns.

Imperial Sharpshooter special cd:5
    Deal Physical Damage to Target enemy and Reverse all Positive Status Effects. This attack deals 15% more damage for each buffed Imperial ally and cannot be avoided.
    Enemies who survive this ability lose 70% Turn Meter and become Exposed for 1 Turn.

Expert Marksmanship unique
    Scout Trooper has 7% Critical Chance and 10% Counter Chance for each Imperial ally and gains Stealth for 1 Turn whenever he scores a Critical Hit.

Whilst Scout Trooper is in Stealth he has 20% Offence. In addition, whilst Scout Trooper is active, all Imperial Trooper allies gain 15% Armor Penetration.

His (s)tory
    As far as i am aware, Scout troopers appeared in Episode VI for the first time.
    They have high mobility, and went through special training.

Function & Use
    He is a very effective dispeller, with high damage. He could be very useful alongside Imperial Troopers as well as other Empire line-ups.
    Probably he is the Empire attacker we really need.

Veers (l)
    Snowtrooper
    Shoretrooper
    Deathtrooper
    Scout trooper
  • In Spotlight:
    #AdmiralDaala

Admiral Daala by @CarterH
    Dark Side, Empire, Attacker
    Strike the Opportunity basic
    Deal damage to target enemy, with a 67% chance to attack again and 67%chance to attack for a third time.
    Gain stealth for one turn on a critical hit. If an empire ally is under 50% health at the time of she uses her basic she taunts and gain retribution for 1 turn instead.
    After use there is 1 turn cooldown for this attack every time she uses during her turn

At All Cost special cd:4
    Deal special damage to all enemies. For every critical hit scored, she has a 70% chance to grant allies Speed Up for one turn. For every non-critical hit, she grants all allies critical chance up for 2 turns. For every hit evaded or dodged, she loses 7% of her max health. This attack starts on cooldown.

Return to Purpose special cd:3
    Deal special damage to a target enemy, with a 60% chance each to inflict Stagger and Daze for 2 turns. If enemy evades this attack, reset the cooldown of At All Cost and gain 60% turn meter. If the enemy resists Stagger or Daze, she gain a bonus attack, and increases the cooldown of Strike the Opportunity by 1.

Double Your Efforts leader
    Each time an Empire ally is hit, they have 50% chance each to gain Retribution and Foresight for two turns, Imperial Trooper allies also gain a Heal over Time for 1 turn. If any Empire ally evades an attack, they gain +50% defense (stacking) till their next turn. Imperial Trooper allies also gain Offense Up for 2 turns.
    (zeta)At the end of each ally turn all Empire allies have 20% chance to reset their cooldowns, if any cooldown was reseted Daala resets the cooldown on her Basic attack.

NOTE: She can get cooldown on her Basic through missing with her special & Using her basic. If she doesnt have any ability without cooldown, then she passes her turn without doing anything.

Her story
    Unfortunatelly, I am not sure whether she is the part of the canon, or not (I think she can be inserted easily though if she hasnt been yet).
    Fight is in her veins, for sure.
    I am sorry, but I cannot add much more, because non-canon stories dont count.

Function & Use
    That's more interesting.
    First of all.
    If you thought, that Thrawn had a complicated kit, you will have hard time with Daala for sure.
    She is for the more advanced strategic players.
    How does she work?
    So, She has a AOE attack, which grants buffs to allies based on criticals.
    She has a Debuffing second special as well.
    This is the interesting part:
    If any of the debuffs is resisted, then put a cooldown on her BASIC.
    If she has no available abilities to use, she passes her turn (like she would if she were stunned).
    Why is it good?
    Because, she has an overwhelming Basic.
    Furthermore, she also puts a cooldown on her BASIC after she uses it (excluding the case if it is out of her turn), It means when she Attacks 3 times with her basic in a row, she gain a 3 turn cooldown on her basic.
    To balance this, she has an awesome zeta on her awesome leader ability.
    I would definetly use her if i had her.
    She would be good with both Empire and Imperial Trooper.
    As a taunting toon she can mess up enemy's offense easily.
    She is like the mix of RG and Leia.

Admiral Daala
    Veers
    Shoretrooper
    Snowtrooper
    Deathtrooper

Fun Fact
    no.1 First time my pun cannot be applied.
    no.2 She still needs to be refined a bit and i also changed her a bit since last time.

• In Spotlight:
    #Zaalbar & #Mission

Zaalbar by @ExarTheKun
    Scoundrel, Galactic Republic, Ebon Hawk Crew
    Bowcaster Bolt Basic
    Deal physical damage to target enemy, and inflict tenacity down for 3 turns.

Quiet, but Capable special cd: 3
    Deal physical damage to target enemy, apply daze and call Mission Vao to assist. These attacks do not trigger any enemy uniques or leadership abilities. Animation:
    (Zaalbar picks up the enemy characters by the throat and Mission runs in with a vibroblade).

Life Debt unique
    At the beginning of each turn, Zaalbar recovers health equal to 1/3 of his total tenacity percentage. If Mission Vao is present, she also gains this effect.
    (Zeta): Health recovery percentage is calculated based on Zaalbar and Mission Vao's combined tenacity percentages.

Explosives Expert unique
    Scoundrel allies gain +5% TM at the beginning of an enemy turn if they are suffering from a negative status effect.
    (Zeta) While Zaalbar is present, ally thermal detonators cannot be resisted.

NOTE: It would require to have both Zalbar and Mission

Mission Vao by @ExarTheKun
    Scoundrel, Galactic Republic, Ebon Hawk Crew
    Sleight of Hand basic
    Deal special damage and place a thermal detonator on the enemy that explodes after two turns. This attack does 50% more damage if the enemy is affected by tenacity down.

Constructive Criticism
    Special cd: 3
    Gain offense up and potency up, then do special damage. If Zaalbar is present, he gains these buffs as well. This attack does not trigger enemy uniques or special abilities. Zeta: Call Zaalbar to assist, dealing 40% more damage. Animation:
    Chat bubble appears before Mission and Zaalbar shoot the target enemy.

Common Sense Unique
    Mission Vao gains 50% TM whenever she resists a detrimental effect. Zeta: If Zaalbar is present, he gains this effect as well.

Their Story
    They are legendary Old republic characters. I think we need no more to say about them.
    They are just awesome.

Function &Use
    They are the first who were nominated in pair, so i will treat them as a duo.
    They share lots of synergy with eachother
    Their special abilities worth a mention.
    It says the attack wont trigger any unique or leader ability.
    So, if they attack Chirrut (on Rex lead) and score a critical:
    -Chirrut doesnt get any HoT
    -Chirrut doesnt get any TM
    -Baze wont taunt if Chirrut falls below 100% health
    -Chirrut wont counterattack
    And so on.

They are useful and deadly.
    Potentially in any teams.

Unfortunatelly, there is not so much good leader for scoundrels.

Lando
    Bobba
    Zam
    Mission
    Zalbar
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    Function & Use
    Well, being First Order doesnt leave too much questions.
    He is an alternative for the weakest FO, the stormtrooper, i guess.

Weakest FO toon FOST?
    Are you nuts? xD Not sure if worst is FOO or Phasma, but FOST has a really solid kit and one of the best Z in game.
  • @DeepChu
    I thought there will be someone...
    Anyways, IMO FOST is the worst (relatively) on offense because FOO is essential for the strategy, however, i do think his zeta is awesome.
    To be honest, in that case, Matt would be the worst FO overall.
    then would come Stormtrooper.
    (Strategywise)
  • Zehava
    41 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I threw that kit together in 15 seconds with little regard to the current synergy, figuring a new First Order character at all would be better than none. He would have both high health, protection, and damage to make up for being a little lackluster on the kit side of things.

"Where's my Muffin, Matt?" can have a zeta that gives -1 cooldown, advantage to all First Order allies, and +60% team turn meter. This should help him be a little bit more useful.
  • @DeepChu
    I thought there will be someone...
    Anyways, IMO FOST is the worst (relatively) on offense because FOO is essential for the strategy, however, i do think his zeta is awesome.
    To be honest, in that case, Matt would be the worst FO overall.
    then would come Stormtrooper.
    (Strategywise)

In offense FOST helps more than FOO does. If you take her lead away Phasma is the worst though. It's silly to even try and figure out, FO need all of them to function, but FOST is not the worst.
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    @Zehava
    Got it, thanks, added it.
    @tharduskafka
    Ok then, I dont have my FO team geared up... What I have is a high gear phsma, and kylo, the others are pretty low and i dont use them.
    I was told that FOO's first special is awesome.
    That's all.
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    In Spotlight:
    #CloneCommando

Clone Commando by @Jobatt
    Light Side, Clone Trooper, Republic, Tank
    Versatile Clone Tank that uses stealth and has a high critical damage.

Notes: Would need an entirely new model due to commando armor’s bulkiness.

DC-17m Basic
    Deal Physical Damage to target enemy. This attack has +40% Armor Penteration

Covert Operations Special cd:4
    Clone Commando and target Ally gain Stealth for 2 turns and other allies recover 20% of their protection.

Electromagnetic Targeting Scope Special cd:4
    Deal Special damage to target enemy. This attack deals +50% critical damage.

Pulse Energy Projectile unique
    Sthelthed allies have 40% chance to stun the enemy if they deal damage.
    Clone allies also get +20% critical damage if Clone Commano is active.

His (s)tory
    Awesome looking Clone. (I mean his armor is awesome)

Function & Use
    I will be honest, i simply cannot place him in the Clone team.
    Not because he is not good (in fact he is awesome), but the clone team is very well built.
    I would say he be a substitute for Echo, or maybe Rex or Cody.
    His kit has the advantage that it doesnt really require anything special.
    He could also be used outside Clones effectively.
    His stealth bonuses could work even with a Zaul sith team. (Everyone in stealth could cause aoe stun)
    His basic is pretty basic, however his second special is very deadly.
    He gains +70% crit damage from his unique and from the special alltogether.
    I say, underestimilating this guy is dangerous.

Cody
    Fives
    Serg
    Rex
    Commando

Zaul
    Nihilus
    Assasin
    Zavage
    Commando
  • In Spotlight:
    #TK421

TK-421 by @Jobatt
    Dark Side, Empire, Imperial Trooper, Support
    Harmless Imperial trooper support. (that’s it)
    Notes: Could use Stormtrooper model, but with a different rigging such as Death Trooper.

Standard Imperial Sidearm basic
    Deal Physical damage. Enemies have +10% evasion against this attack. If they evade, TK-421 removes all debuff from himself

Wrong Place, Wrong Time Special cd:4
    Move all Debuffs from Allies to TK-421.
    Then allies gain 15% turn meter for each debuff removed.
    If no debuffs were moved to TK-421 then call all Imperial Trooper ally to assist, dealing -20% damage.

Commlink Malfunction Special  cd:4
    Expose TK-421 for 2 turns and Daze target enemy for 3 Turns. A random Imperial Trooper ally below 100% health regains 15% health

Guard Duty Unique
    TK-421 regains 10% protection each turn for each debuff he has. While TK-421 is active, Imperial Trooper allies also regain that much Protection (On TK-421's turn)

His (s)tory
    He was one of the stormtroopers who guarded the Milleneum falcon and got ambushed by Han Solo, on the Death Star...

Function & Use
    He would be the first support of the Imperial Troopers.
    Also, he would be the first Imperial Trooper cleanser.
    IMO, he is not great, but decent.
    Especially, his unique.
    He might be harmless to enemies, but imagine, that every time on his turn your shoretrooper, modded to 40k protection would regain about 50% of his protection, considering there will be a ton of debuff on TK.
    Empire needs intresting toons, just like him to shake things up a bit.

Veers
    Shoretrooper
    snowtrooper
    stormtrooper
    TK-421
  • In Spotlight
    #FN2199

FN-2199 “Nines” by @Jobatt
    Dark Side, First Order, Tank
    Powerful First Order Tank that stuns and deals damage over time.
    Notes: Would reuse the First Order Stormtrooper model, but would be rigged to hold a gun and shield.

F-11D Blaster Rifle Basic
    Deal Physical damage. If target enemy is stunned, place two Damage Over Time on them.

Z6 Riot Baton Special cd:4
    Deal Special attack, and Stun enemy for 1 turn. There is 30% chance to stun them for 2 turns instead.

Riot Control Special cd:3
    Taunts for 2 turns. As long as he is taunting gain +50% Armor.

"You Are Traitor!" Unique
    If he suffers critical hit from any Resistance enemy, he gains Frenzy for 3 turns. He gains Critical Damage up buff as long as Finn on the enemy side is active. He regains this buff when it expires and ignore any effect preventing to gain buff (buff immunity or shock)

His (s)trory
    This:
    First-Order-Riot-Control-Stormtroopers-1536x864-397036155406.jpeg

Function & Use
    Honestly, noone would care if he were bad. People would use him anyways.
    In fact, he is good.
    He is a possible substitute for FOST
    (Not because FOST would be bad, just because they share the same role.)
    However, effectively, his unique would be good only against resistance.
    Also, he would work with a Zader lead stun team as well.

zPhasma
    Zylo
    FOO
    FOTP
    FN-2199

Zader
    EP
    RG
    Sidious (alt. Bobba)
    FN-2199
  • In Spotlight:
    #Acepilot & #TIEintercreptor

Imperial Ace Pilot & TIE Intercreptor

Imperial Ace Pilot by @Jobatt
    Dark Side, Empire, Crew Member, Attacker
    Tactical Empire Pilot that exposes enemies and increases team potency.
    Notes: Would reuse the TIE Fighter Pilot model and rigging, but with new red/white paint apps ala Baron Fel.
                Would require Tie Intercreptor added to game as well (as Bronzium Exclusive)

N-20 Thermal Detonator Basic 
    Place a thermal detonator on target enemy which explodes after 2 turns.

Strafing Run Special cd: 2
    Deal Special damage to all enemies with 70% chance each to expose and daze targeted enemy.

Squadron Leader Unique
    Empire allies gain +15% Potency as long a s Ace Pilot is active.
    If TIE Pilot is also present Empire allies also gain +10% offense
    (zeta)Imperial Ace Pilot has 40% chance to call all Empire allies to assist if he uses his basic, dealing -40% damage.
    For each assist, Imperial Ace gains 7% Turn Meter.

TIE Interceptor (ship) by @Jobatt
    Dark Side, Empire, Attacker
    Rapid-striking Empire Attacker that gains buffs when it dodges.

L-s7.2 Laser Cannons Basic
    Deal Physical damage and gain Evasion Up on a critical hit.
    Also have 70% to inflict target lock

Fire-Linked Weapon Control Special cd:3
    Deal Special damage to target enemy.
    Target lock: Gain 100% turn meter.

Twin-Port Deflectors Crew
    Gain Damage Up and Protection up if it dodges an attack.

Story
    TIE Intercreptor is one of the best looking ships in SW.
    Piloted by the best pilots, this ship is deadly.

Function & Use
    Being an AOE daze toon, he would be super useful. He doesnt deal direct damage on his basic, but place a thermal detonator, and with his zeta, he can call a ton of assist.
    He maybe not the best damage dealer, but gives significant amount of potency and offense to Empire allies. Using him under EP or Zader lead, will make the team even more effective.

Zader
    DT
    Krennic
    shoretrooper
    Ace Pilot

EP
    Vader
    Tarkin
    Snowtrooper
    Ace Pilot

Ship
    He is the only candidate with a ship.
    TIE Intercreptor is very TIE Fighter likely, with high evasion and damage.
    The difference is mainly the speed.
    Itercreptor is much faster and gains 100% tm if it uses his special on target locked enemy.
    IMO,  we need more than one Empire ships, but minimum the TIE Intercreptor at least.
  • In Spotlight
    #JarJar

Jar-Jar Binks by @Sentia
    Tank, Galactic Republic, Gungan
    Whosa R Yousa basic
    Deal Physical damage to a random enemy and inflict speed down, if enemy already has speed down, attack a second time and gain evasion up for 2 turns.
    (Omega) add 25% chance for an additional attack for 125% damage to targeted enemy

Bombbad General special cd:4
    Deal Physical damage to all enemies with 60% chance to stagger them
    (Omega) add 60% chance to expose primary target

Yousa Gonna Die special cd:4
    Inflict 2 expose to target enemy for 2 turns, also add a Thermal detonator if enemy is already has any debuffs, which explodes after 2 turns. If target has full health stun them for 1 turn as well.
    (Omega) If General Kenobi or Jedi Knight Anakin are present they have a good laugh and gain advantage for 2 turns
    (Zeta) Apply on one other random enemy as well.

Gungan Superiority unique
    Jar-Jar has +5% critical chance, +5% evasion, and +5% potency for each non-Gungan ally.
    (Omega) Jar Jar taunts every time a Galactic Republic ally gain a debuff.
    (Zeta) If Jar-Jar scores a killing blow all allies gain critical chance up, 50% turn meter, and reduce all Cooldowns by 1

His (s)tory
    To be honest, i thought he doesnt have a place in-game before.
    I am still not sure, but now i see that there are people who can place him.
    And I am happy, if they are happy.

Function & Use
    He would be also very confusing to use as an attacker, but why would we if he is a tank. And he is a quite good one. Taunting every time a Galactic Republic ally suffer a debuff is quite good. He can also apply lots of debuffs on enemies as well.
    He also has some synergy with JKA and GK as well.
    I say, he can be even good. (and it is much from someone who really dislikes him...)

zQGJ
    GK
    JKA
    Ezra
    Jar Jar
  • In Spotlight:
    #Hondo

Hondo Ohnaka by @Jobatt
    Dark Side, Scoundrel, Support
    Sneaky Scoundrel Support who is able to manipulate enemy tenacity

Notes: Clone Wars era - Would be equipped with Electrostuff like the one Magmaguard has

Aggressive Negotiations Basic
    Deal Physical damage with 70% to daze target enemy. If the enemy has any buffs, Inflict speed down for 2 turns and stun them for 1 turn instead. In the latter case it cannot be resisted as well.

'Speak Softly and Ride a Tank' special cd:4
    Deal Physical damage to all enemies. This attack deal 100% more damage to debuffed enemies and has +20% critical chance.

Take Mamma's Advice unique
    If an enemy is already stunned, he has 50% chance to stun one other random enemy at the end of his turn.

Purely Business Leader
    Scroundel allies gain +30% tenacity.
    (zeta) They also have 30% chance (doubelled against debuffed enemies) per debuff to ignore their tenacity.

His (s)tory
    Ok, the million dollar question is: Is Hondo Onakha with the good or bad guys?
    I cant tell you.
    What I know, is that he is one of the best characters appeared in the Clone wars. His character is well developed, he has a good voice actor, and have hilarious lines like:
    'I always say, speak softly and ride a tank.' or
    'My sweet mother always said: if one hostage is good, two is better and three, well, thats just good business.'
    The thing i always admired in SW is the well developed side characters. He is one.

Function & Use
    Leader slot.
    He can make scoundrels great again.
    He can also be equipped outside of scoundrel teams and leader slot in stun teams due to his stunning unique.
    Note: The description of his leader zeta is a bit messy (I wrote it in tve morning and now i had hard time to make it out)
    It means that Whenever a Scoundrel ally inflicts a debuff he has 30% chance to ignore enemy tenacity (leaving only the min. 15% base tenacity) for that debuff. It doesnt mean it will be irresistable, but if enemy has tenacity up buff, it ignores that as well as the tenacity the toon has through leader, unique, mods and gear. Also, the per debuff part means that this applies for each debuff individually.

Hondo
    Bobba
    Cad Bane
    IG-88
    Dengar (alt. any other scoundrel)
  • *Survey Status: LIVE *
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z6VPRYD

Note: Multiple choices are available.
    The top 10 voted toons qualify to the next round.
  • Vote! :)
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    If you ask me my Top five would be:
    Top5 who I like the most in general:
    #Hondo
    #Roger
    #TIEintercreptor
    #MisterBones
    #FN2199

Top 5 whose kit i like: