HAAT: Raid [Intro / Phase 1][Squad Building ]

Vampire_X
1135 posts mod
edited July 14
Greetings Holo Table Raiders!

Today, we will be addressing the 100 Ton Tank in the room!

The Heroic Armored Assault Tank:
The marriage of repulsorlift technology and heavy armor has resulted in formidable floating tanks known as AATs. These assault tanks form the frontline of Trade Federation armored infantry divisions, as well as Separatist forces during the Clone Wars. A crew of battle droids drives the battle tank and operates the array of laser and projectile weaponry carried by the vehicle.

This Raid will pit heroes of the holo tables against the droid army directed by the most infamous leader of the separatist army General Grevious, who personally oversees the first phase of this 4 staged assault.

We are looking for the BEST team comps for dealing with this phase. But more than that we need your tactical summary as to how/why this squad works and how to execute. Generals this is your chance to teach the next generation how to dominate this most fearsome of foes!
maxresdefault.jpg
Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber

Replies

• Aayla secure L, jka, ima gun di, ashoka, yoda. Could also throw in qgj or barris
  • Havoc57
    35 posts Member
    edited July 15
    Still zylo, I spam aoe attack until zylo has less than 100% health. Then spam outrage on grevious until grevious gets to 1 on his enrage countdown. At this point try to escape. Be ready. If you escape great if not force close. Repeat.
    Post edited by Havoc57 on
  • jhbuchholz
    107 posts Member
    edited July 15
    There are a number of Jedi teams that work. The most common leads are zQGJ, Aayla, and Jedi Knight Anakin. Ima-Gun Di is used sometimes. They all follow similar strategies.

Jedi
    Qui-Gon Jinn (L)(zeta), Aayla Secura, Ima-Gun Di, Grand Master Yoda, Jedi Knight Anakin - speed, health, and potency mods are good for most of these, the lighter hitters (QGJ) benefit from some Offense mods and secondaries as well
    Tactical Summary:
    JKA must go before General Grievous. Use his Basic on GG to inflict Buff Immunity. If it doesn't stick, retreat and try again. Yoda should also go before GG and use Battle Meditation to apply tenacity up. Try to set this combo up just before hitting GG for the 7th time (when he'll gain Tactical Maneuvering - the evil Green Triangle buff). You can do this by using the adds to absorb attacks from time to time. If GG does get the Green Triangle buff use QGJ to dispell it with Humbling Blow.
  • Neo2551
    1643 posts Member
    The real HAAT farm:

Get good mods (blue to gold mods at start with the right secondaries updates ) and the right bonus set and primaries.

This can Triple your score with the same toons.

• Havoc57 wrote: »
    Still zylo

expand on this! if someone a month from now comes here - as the archive does not have as many posts as other sections, how would they do "Zylo" ! thats what we are looking for in Academy posts is teaching and "walk through" as this section is focused for new and growing players and using the experience of veterans in the community!
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Howdy, folks!!! This week, I'm sharing video tutorials of my fellow game changer, McMole 2!!!

This first video is a Phase 1 zSavage solo technique!

Enjoy!

• GK squads ?
  • costahd
    67 posts Member
    Solo with Zylo
    j79uuw.png
    Raid feature: Escape
    This unit attempts to escape from the battle (40% chance), allowing it to be used in a future attempt.
    If successful, saves this character's current Health, Turn Meter, and Ability Cooldowns for a future attempt.
    Escape cooldown: 8 turns

2ic9kcj.png
    General Grievous ability: Fearsome Foe III
    ... Fearsome Foe begins a countdown when the encounter begins. When it completes, all enemies will become Enraged until the end of the encounter.

Kylo setup
    • at least Gear 9 * recommend Gear 11
    • Zeta Outrage ability
    • Omega Unstoppable ability

MODs
    • minimum 170 speed
    • Protection as high as possible
    • Critical Damage as high as possible
    • Other good stats: offense

Kylo Ren Abilities to use
    Ability: Outrage / 3 turn cooldown / +15% Damage and recover Protection equal to the damage dealt

Unique ability: Unstoppable (passive ability)
    • Whenever Kylo takes damage he gains 50% Defense and 15% Offense for 1 turn, and has a 50% chance to reset his cooldowns. Kylo takes reduced damage from Percent Health damage effects and gains 10 Speed for each debuff on him.
    • Whenever Kylo uses a Special ability he gains Damage Over Time for 2 turns.

Strategy
    • send only Kylo on HAAT raid
    • use only Outrage
    • main target General Grievous
    • when you one of the droids will taunt use again only Outrage
    • Fearsome Foe begins a countdown when the encounter begins. When it completes, all enemies will become Enraged until the end of the encounter.
    • Fearsome Foe will start with 15, when this will show 5 then you can begin to try to Escape
    • If Escape does not work then Retreat and try again

Guild strategy
    - as many as possible members will use this technique to finish Phase 1

Source www.starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com
  • costahd
    67 posts Member
    edited July 16
    Qui-Gon Jinn Lead (zeta)

Zeta
    • Qui-Gon Jinn - must Zeta the leader ability, Agility Training
    • "+5 Speed, Jedi allies gain Offense equal to 3 times their Speed, and gain Foresight for 2 turns at the start of each encounter and whenever any unit is defeated"

Team members
    • Qui-Gon Jinn (Leader)
    • Ezra Bridger
    • Grand Master Yoda
    • Aayla Secura
    • Ima-Gun Di

Other good possible team members
    • Jedi Knight Anakin - for buff immunity and Offense Up
    • Ahsoka Tano - Ezra use Watch and Learn on her
    • Barriss Offee - to increase the chances of survival

Gear level
    • minimum 10
    • recommended 11

MODs
    • Low tenacity / gear
    Focus on Speed, Tenacity, health

• Gear 11
    Focus on speed, critical damage, critical chance, health

Abilities to use/strategy
    1. Ezra Bridger
    • Rushing Strike - on General Grevious/B2
    • Flourish - B2/IG-100 MagnaGuard who taunt
    • Ezra use Watch and Learn on Ima-Gun Di

2. Ima-Gun Di
    • do 100% more damage on droids and has a 100% chance to inflict Defense Down
    • Sunder - attack B2 or General Grevious

4. Aayla Secura
    • use Inspiring Strike on B2/General Grevious

5. Qui-Gon Jinn
    • Quick Strike - gain&remove Turn Meter on General Grevious
    • Harmonious Assault - call Assist on General Grevious/B2
    • Humbling Blow - remove all positive status effect on enemy - General Grevious

6. Grand Master Yoda
    • Use Battle Meditation
    • Unstoppable Force on General Grevious
    • Ataru on any enemy

32znvbk.png
    Strategy
    1. Kill B2 Super Battle Droid
    2. deal damage to both IG-100 MagnaGuard (not necessary to kill)
    - let them with little health
    - If you cannot kill B2 Super Battle Droid on your turn then do damage on IG-100 MagnaGuard
    " B2 Super Battle Droid has has a 50% chance to gain 100% Turn Meter whenever its leader is Evaded or damaged by an attack."
    3. Use hits with most damage on Grievous
    - Count the hits; every seventh time he will activate Tactical Maneuvering ** and one IG-100 MagnaGuard will taunt
    4. Kill IG-100 MagnaGuard who Taunt
    5. Repeat from point 1

• costahd
    67 posts Member
    Recommended team: Jedi team

This guide can be used for non-zeta and zeta teams, too.

MODs
    • MODs with tenacity
    • Tenacity must be as high as possible (total 100% ) for all Jedi team

Best Leaders
    Jedi Knight Anakin lead
    • best leader if Tenacity is high on your team

Aayla Secura lead
    • second best leader
    • best leader if Tenacity is not high

Other leaders in importance order
    • Ima-Gun Di
    • Grand Master Yoda
    • Qui-Gon Jin

Team members - in importance order
    • Jedi Knight Anakin
    • Aayla Secura
    • Qui-Gon Jin
    • General Kenobi
    • Grand Master Yoda
    • Ezra Bridger
    • Ima-Gun Di
    • Barriss Offee
    • Ahsoka Tano
    • Kanna Jarrus
    • Kit Fisto
    • Mace Windu

Synergies
    • Jedi Knight Anakin & Ahsoka Tano
    • Aayla Secura & Ezra Bridger
    • Ima-Gun Di (leader) & Aayla Secura
    32znvbk.png
    Battle Strategy
    1. Kill B2 Super Battle Droid
    2. deal damage to both IG-100 MagnaGuard (not necessary to kill)
    • let them with little health
    • If you cannot kill B2 Super Battle Droid on your turn then do damage on IG-100 MagnaGuard
    " B2 Super Battle Droid has has a 50% chance to gain 100% Turn Meter whenever its leader is Evaded or damaged by an attack."

3. Use hits with most damage on Grievous
    • Count the hits; every seventh time he will activate Tactical Maneuvering ** and one IG-100 MagnaGuard will taunt
    4. Kill IG-100 MagnaGuard who Taunt
    • can use also Aayla to Stun him
    5. Repeat from point 1

• Nice write-ups @costahd !
  • Thanks guys, very informative
  • The Kattia Combo

Must have Maul and GK. Leaders can be IGD, Anakin, or Boba. Others on the team can be Gar, Jawa Scav, Dathcha, Jawa, Nebit, FOTP, IGD, Ani, Boba, Leia (no omega on basic), or Pao. My preference is IGD-L, Gar, Pao, Maul and GK.

The basic idea is to use Maul's AOE to daze all 3 adds, GK's negotiator to give everyone retribution(counter). Use Pao's Sa'Kalla to give team off up (or Ani's AOE for team off up).Then sit back and watch the fireworks. You won't need to move again.

GG will use his AOE then attack GK. All 5 of your toons counter plus additional attacks (Gar for each attack out of turn, FOTP double tap, Boba double tap, Leia double or triple tap, Pao's multiple damage, and Scav or other Jawa calls assist). Total should be at least 7 attacks, resetting GG's tactical awareness, causing him to repeat the process. You'll do this through a hit or two at enraged and then you'll die.

Total damage should range from 700,000-1,750,000 depending on mods and toons you use.
  • If I had GK... I probably wouldnt need to be here... so I dont understand why am I reading squad builds that include GK.... just sayin
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Nice write-ups @costahd !

Bump
  • nessionice wrote: »
    If I had GK... I probably wouldnt need to be here... so I dont understand why am I reading squad builds that include GK.... just sayin

Because it asks for the best squads to run in P1.
  • Clearly not the best p1 squad but maybe one of the most important squads in the game. Pheonix. All the guilds that are working their way towards HAAT I keep preaching pheonix and resistance. And pheonix damage is not bad at all in p1. All level 8 , uniques omega'd and Hera leadership I put up like 120k with bad mods (5dot level 15 but no bonuses and barely any speed) best combo for me was Hera (L) Kanan (key) zeb chopper Ezra. Made it to enrage every time.
    For a quick jump to haat ready phx and res are the keys.
    Phx as discussed in other posts are the key to all legendary characters.
  • Clearly not the best p1 squad but maybe one of the most important squads in the game. Pheonix. All the guilds that are working their way towards HAAT I keep preaching pheonix and resistance. And pheonix damage is not bad at all in p1. All level 8 , uniques omega'd and Hera leadership I put up like 120k with bad mods (5dot level 15 but no bonuses and barely any speed) best combo for me was Hera (L) Kanan (key) zeb chopper Ezra. Made it to enrage every time.

Thats what i thought but i considered using ackbar as well to help with the dots and to heal

• ATRAPITIS wrote: »
    Clearly not the best p1 squad but maybe one of the most important squads in the game. Pheonix. All the guilds that are working their way towards HAAT I keep preaching pheonix and resistance. And pheonix damage is not bad at all in p1. All level 8 , uniques omega'd and Hera leadership I put up like 120k with bad mods (5dot level 15 but no bonuses and barely any speed) best combo for me was Hera (L) Kanan (key) zeb chopper Ezra. Made it to enrage every time.

Thats what i thought but i considered using ackbar as well to help with the dots and to heal

I suggest pheonix and res to the guilds trying to get to Haat because between the 2 factions it's the most bang for your buck. One zeta out of 10 toons. Phase 1 is the one phase where damage doesn't count as much as the others.
  • Acrofales
    1021 posts Member
    The best squads for p1 are still solo Zylo or Zavage (Zavage is best after 50%). Retreat is a bit of a mess, but our guild runs p1 in about 30 minutes with only Zylos. This takes minimum resources away from people having difficulty with the raid, and requires a few people g11 and zeta a toon that is useful in many aspects of the game, rather than work on a full squad they might not use anywhere else (although Jedi are actually decent in arena, and a good LS squad).
  • Tiggus
    658 posts Member
    The Kattia Combo

Must have Maul and GK. Leaders can be IGD, Anakin, or Boba. Others on the team can be Gar, Jawa Scav, Dathcha, Jawa, Nebit, FOTP, IGD, Ani, Boba, Leia (no omega on basic), or Pao. ...

@Darth_MookDog Ever tried with Sabine? She's fast enough that you can apply Armor Shred before starting, and has multi-attack on her basic, although it looks pretty weak.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Uhm...

CLS on his own.

or CLS + Zolo :)