Can we get a new toon in the Cantina shop?

Iyaoyas
120 posts Member
We need an new addition in the cantina shop, all the other shops are getting attention, why overlook the cantina?

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Chopper was added not too long ago. I'm sure an ewok will get tossed in there eventually.

Things is, they want to you spend more on energy. Cantina shop toons are pretty much freebies, since you collect the currency without any extra effort.

For instance, if they had added ISC to Cantina shipments, and kept Gar Saxon on a Cantina node, you could farm both at the same time. It's two toons for the price of one. As it is. You have to spend energy for both.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Chopper was added not too long ago. I'm sure an ewok will get tossed in there eventually.

This. And Pao was added not long ago also.

Would be nice to see a hard-to-farm non-meta toon added though, like First Order TIE Pilot or Hoth Rebel Soldier.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Dryff wrote: »

Would be nice to see a hard-to-farm non-meta toon added though, like First Order TIE Pilot or Hoth Rebel Soldier.

No you want Hoth rebel SCOUT, not soldier. Trust me just look at their kits
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Dryff wrote: »

Scout is already in the Cantina Shipments though, he's asking for a non-meta toon that's absurdly hard to farm for no reason to be added to the shipments, ie HRSoldier or FOTP or maybe Lobot.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member

I mean, you aren't wrong. I was just referring to having an easy way to farm Soldier :D
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    How about Empire toons? Because right not there is a 4 to 1 Empire to rebel ratio
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    How about Empire toons? Because right not there is a 4 to 1 Empire to rebel ratio

Omg no leave cantina alone... gw or arena shipmemts is where the attention should be
  • Saraleb wrote: »

Omg no leave cantina alone... gw or arena shipmemts is where the attention should be

Actually GW has a 4 to 1 and Arena has a 5 to 1 difference
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Keep in mind that for an average player, a cantina-only character takes ~66 days to max out, assuming they buy one shipment a day (which requires at least one refresh).

Now, for you and I it's okay because we have so many characters that we're rolling in cantinabucks. But if you're a brand new player, any character added into the shop represents an enormous time investment.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.