Raid enrage mechanic

How does the timer for this work? Is it based off the number of times a raid boss moves, the number of times your characters move, or something else?

I'm fairly new to the game and built my raid squad with the goal to try to be able to stay alive, figuring the longer I live the more damage I'd dish out...but I just end up taking a full squad til enrage, getting wiped, and not doing as much damage as I'd like in the process...so I'm just looking to learn a bit more about the mechanics of it so I know which characters to work on next to improve my raid performance.

Replies

• Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    The countdown goes down on each enemy/boss round. That's why top raid teams are often based on Speed Down and TM reduction.
  • It also depends which raid you are referring too, rancor or tank? Rancor is a tmr based squad, tank it depends on which phase,
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    A couple things to note about enrage. The countdown timer is reduced by one at the beginning of the boss' round, which means that when you see the countdown timer at 1 Ior 2 during a topple in P2 AAT), on the next boss turn, it will enrage and do massive damage. So if you want to try to Escape some characters, plan accordingly.
    Also, the countdown in P4 Rancor is bugged. The visual counter will decrease by 2 each boss' turn, but the internal counter will correctly account for the number of boss' turns, so you might have to keep mental track of what the counter should be once the visual counter runs out.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!