Most fun... Favorite team regardless of power

2Next

Replies

• +1
  • KueChael wrote: »
    With the recent Faction passes, we've seen an increase in whole teams.
    Regardless of arena power, who is your favorite.

Mine without a doubt is Nihilus lead sith team. Zid, Vader, Dooku and Sith Trooper. The fact that under Nihilus Dooku becomes an invincible noodle wacker is hilarious and fun.
    +1 to sith
    +100 to noodle wacker

• USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Most fun falls to only one team -

zeta Finn resistance team - Finn, Poe, RT, Rey and either RP or R2D2 depending on whether the GW team has an auto taunt or not (the only down side to Res team is if Poe can't place expose on auto taunt and the tm doesn't start rolling fast enough. R2 AoE can fix that, if not I use RP.

Resistance is my favorite also!

Resistance is NOT futile!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • PapiBlanco wrote: »
    Bounty hunters, zam popping detonator after detonator is a wonderful feeling

So much this. I throw my supremely underpowered BH team (3* Zam!!) at node 12 every once in awhile and it's amazing how much damage they can do. If I only geared 'em up a bit so they would last longer.
  • PapiBlanco wrote: »
    Bounty hunters, zam popping detonator after detonator is a wonderful feeling

So much this. I throw my supremely underpowered BH team (3* Zam!!) at node 12 every once in awhile and it's amazing how much damage they can do. If I only geared 'em up a bit so they would last longer.

I'm trying to farm them up because I'm hoping they will be decent along with zeta barris. But they require so much shock collars it's impossible. All bounty hunters except 1 at 7 stars but all gear 9 except for one 11 because they each take like 2 shock collars per level.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    I am actually having a lot of fun with my meta teams. I have a few variations I run, they are so good on offense, it's so fun to win games vs top end teams with nearly full protection on everybody.
    My defense team
    Zader/DT/DN/thrawn/gk

My fun DN team
    DN/dooku/zylo/gk/thrawn

Thrawn lead
    Thrawn/DT/ep/DN/gk

I know hate me; I use thrawn/gk everywhere
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Thrawn, FOST, GK, DT, Saxon. In theory it should be fun.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Rogue one Team is awesome, minus Baze. zJyn K2 zCassian zR2 Chirrut
  • Imperial troopers are fun to use

I also find Gar Saxon lead to be quite fun
  • I'm at lvl 78 right now, however when I get to lvl 85, I'm gonna go for a zQGJ, GK, zYoda, zR2-D2, Ezra lineup.
  • My all-Jedi team: Ima-Gun Di as leader, Luminara, Consular, Mace, and Ahsoka. They get me through the arena and most of gw, and it's hilarious when they get hit with an AoE and all five counter, especially when someone is taunting.
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    I've tested yesterday in arena zTarkin(L), Thrawn, DT, ShT, EP.
    Let the hate flow triggers the expose on the whole team, fun to play with. Thrawn is really fast with him, a bit too fast either, his fracture doesn't stay for a long time.

I've also tested zTarkin(L), Veers, Snow, Storm and DT in P2 and P3 HAAT. There was only 5.9% remaining on P2, so I did them. DT's grenade directly expose the turrets and put defense down, AoE of either Snow or Veers consumes them. I also continued on P3 at the end of this run and did 3% with that team. Expose on the B1 works fine.
  • Having alot of fun with my Rex, Shoretrooper, Palpatine, Ezra, Cassian team. Cassian can reapply shock onto a 2nd enemy turn 1 which allows 2x guarantee stuns when Palp tossed his AoE lightning. Shoretrooper soaks up damage and can get protection boosted from Ezra assist. Ezra can dispel any pesky tanks early on allowing me to mow through the opponents glass cannons.

Cassian is just all around fun to use.
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    clones
    being able to make everyone attack at once is great