Opponent speed in arena and gw

Caedas
215 posts Member
edited July 2017
Apparently I'm missing something. My palp has over 200 speed, and other palps with less speed (even under zader lead, like mine) still goes first. Seems the same with other toons as well. Has anyone ran some numbers to figure out the mathematical wizardry (aka ****) to explain things like this? I just want to know if I'm crazy or not.

I am also open to the possibility that I am crazy and/or bad at this game.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    Many characters can manipulate turn meter. What are the full team comps of both squads?
  • Let's see... Zaul lead, Tarkin lead, Rex lead, STH, Sith Assassin, Palps being called on an assist and shocking someone, I'm guessing you get the idea. Next time this happens try reading all the abilities on the other team, if that still doesn't make sense, post the specific line up on both sides and the forums should be able to help you out.
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Sorry, should have posted my last encounter:
    Zader lead
    Palp
    Zylo
    Rg
    Tfp

My team:
    Zader lead
    Palp
    Tfp
    Shore
    Zylo

I checked beforehand, and according to the speed stat, my palp should have been the first one to go.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    TFP 170 base speed. Palps 122 base speed. TFP is gonna go 1st most likely and can strip tm w/ his aoe under a Zader lead.
  • This game has its share of bugs, but when they updated the turn mechanics to the new system(maybe a year ago?) they did a rock solid job.

If you think that an enemy went when one of your toons should have been up next the answer is always that you need to go through and read every ability of every enemy, and you will find the explanation. I have never seen any of these type of threads that couldn't be solved this way.
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    Poxx wrote: »
    TFP 170 base speed. Palps 122 base speed. TFP is gonna go 1st most likely and can strip tm w/ his aoe under a Zader lead.

+1
  • You got hit by tfp on the first volley