Omega basic attacks

I've just recently unlocked the omega abilities on the basics for my characters.

Should I start using them on the basics for my arena team or save them for their specials later on?

swgoh.gg/u/synth

Replies

• crzydroid
    7300 posts Moderator
    Options
    When I first started getting omegas, I looked carefully at the skills to see which one seemed the most important first, then next, etc.

Rest assured, you will get to a point where you will omega many abilities, so don't feel too much like you might waste them. But just go through and do first the ones that sound the most helpful.
  • Options
    As a rule of thumb, if it adds an ability or 15% damage I'd so go for it, at least with your arena squad. Of it only adds 5%, eh... maybe wait.
  • Options
    As a rule of thumb, if it adds an ability or 15% damage I'd so go for it, at least with your arena squad. Of it only adds 5%, eh... maybe wait.

I think the worst is barris' basic omega. Its either 5 or 15 damage but no mater what her damage is garbage
  • Options
    PapiBlanco wrote: »

I think the worst is barris' basic omega. Its either 5 or 15 damage but no mater what her damage is garbage

It's 15%, but sure probably not worth omegaing. Than again, she's not really worth keeping in your arena squad without a Zeta and/or Kenobi.

If they're just getting Omegas unlocked I'm guessing that's not the case.

OP, it can vary a lot from toon to toon. That's just how I approached Omegas when I first started getting them and it's still something I take in too account.

For example, Thrawn has a basic Omega that adds a stun, that's huge. Others have something like a chance at offense up for 3 turns instead of 2, which is not a priority l.
  • Options
    Yeah, take a look at your team and who you think will go in it then decide from there who needs it most