Empire and Ewok battles

These two battles are kicking my tail and I don't mind I guess level 84 is not good enough but that's ok sometimes things are supposed to be hard

Replies

• These two battles are kicking my tail and I don't mind I guess level 84 is not good enough but that's ok sometimes things are supposed to be hard

I just became level 84 yesterday and I destroyed Military Might. What do your Clone/Rebel/Empire/Droid toons look like.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • The only team I can make is Vader,tarkin, emperor,thrawn and K2 for the ewoks and for the empire one my highest team is Phoenix squad I have Biggs maxed but wedge is only level 70 but my biggest problem is I don't have anyone geared past level nine it's my own fault because I leveled and geared almost all of my charecters but I will keep trying if I miss out than I will just get them the next time since I have all the ewoks I'm not super worried I would like the credits though lol
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    The only team I can make is Vader,tarkin, emperor,thrawn and K2 for the ewoks and for the empire one my highest team is Phoenix squad I have Biggs maxed but wedge is only level 70 but my biggest problem is I don't have anyone geared past level nine it's my own fault because I leveled and geared almost all of my charecters but I will keep trying if I miss out than I will just get them the next time since I have all the ewoks I'm not super worried I would like the credits though lol
    That's the right attitude to have--you'll get it next time!

Forest Moon is easy with droids (lots of AoE and you can take repeated turns with HK's leader ability), so don't sleep on HK-47. General Greivous really helps here, too, but people hate him and he's not an easy farm so you won't hear about that.

Military Might is easy once your gear is right. You have the right characters and will totally be able to do this next time around. Phoenix Squad is capable of doing it, pure Clones can do it, Biggs/Wedge-led Rebels can do it, Ackbar lead can do it... Counterattacks are really useful for the early AoE-spam rounds, so if you can get Baze, Chirrut, and 5s to reasonable levels you should be laughing your way to the bank. (You don't need all three, of course, those are just the three counterattackers available. I did fine with just 5s, Biggs, Wedge (leader), Lando, and Leia.)

Good luck leveling!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Syrath
    129 posts Member
    Is there a bonus tier for military of might? I don't have anything on that last tab while the Ewok one does?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Syrath wrote: »
    Is there a bonus tier for military of might? I don't have anything on that last tab while the Ewok one does?
    Not yet. It's been around longer than the Ewok event (a month or two) and they still haven't added one. But, then again, Empire shards are more valuable than Ewok shards, and the rewards are slightly better all around. So the reward update they did might make up for the lack of a third tier.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.