Chill with the zetas.

I'm probably just picky, but I don't like how the Ewoks just got about 5(?. Dunno the exact number) zeta upgrades. I feel they should be more exclusive. Thoughts?
"There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/

Replies

• Versatti
    241 posts Member
    Originally used to upskill crappy characters, they've become a necessary evil. IMO too many Zetas and not enough ways to earn them.
  • Versatti wrote: »
    Originally used to upskill **** characters, they've become a necessary evil. IMO too many Zetas and not enough ways to earn them.

Yeah, but I think I'm doing decent. Got zetas about 2 weeks ago, or started farming, and I already have 9/20.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Zetas are made exclusive by the slow pace at which you can earn them.

Having more zetas in game is a good thing as it will give people (possibly ) more viable options.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Zetas are made exclusive by the slow pace at which you can earn them.

Having more zetas in game is a good thing as it will give people (possibly ) more viable options.

Yeah you have a good point there.

• Versatti
    241 posts Member
    Versatti wrote: »
    Originally used to upskill **** characters, they've become a necessary evil. IMO too many Zetas and not enough ways to earn them.

Yeah, but I think I'm doing decent. Got zetas about 2 weeks ago, or started farming, and I already have 9/20.

I thought that too but you can go weeks without a single dropping in Fleet Challenges. Of course you can also farm shipments, but by using that method it'd take you 4-5 months to Zeta all 5 Woks.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

I thought that too but you can go weeks without a single dropping in Fleet Challenges. Of course you can also farm shipments, but by using that method it'd take you 4-5 months to Zeta all 5 Woks.

you don't have to zeta every character in the game though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »

Blasphemy! !
    Gotta zeta them all. :wink:
  • Kyno wrote: »

Blasphemy! !

But first you betta zeta Bodhi, CWChebacca, and Pao to win.

I farm in fleet shipments, and who said anything about zeta-ing the Woks?

What the actual... it took me months to earn one complete zeta, and now I'm 4/20... :(
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Versatti
    241 posts Member

I farm in fleet shipments, and who said anything about zeta-ing the Woks?

Dunno?

What the actual... it took me months to earn one complete zeta, and now I'm 4/20... :(

LMAOOO. But where do you farm. I don't even have the zeta challenge. I farm in the fleet store. You have to invest all your currency, but it's worth it.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

Blasphemy! !

But first you betta zeta Bodhi, CWChebacca, and Pao to win.

I'm holding out for the CUP and ugnaught zetas.

If you can get top 5 in fleet everyday and use fleet currency exclusively for zeta purchases you can get a zeta about every 2 weeks.

Imo once you have the fleet ships that are exclusive there, buying anything other than zetas are wasteful. This is how people have over a dozen zetas so far. By doing this you'll hit the omega crunch hard though.
  • tower72
    28 posts Member
    I went 14 tries in the challenge without a single zeta drop, so I was using the currency to buy it. On the 15th it dropped 2...and man I was shocked!
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    The zetas for the Ewoks seem pretty underwhelming.
    Just 60% to call assist on a special ability, for Ewoks only?

Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.