Is the a toon for offense mods

Outside the obvious DN lead ( which I'm not running anytime soon) is there a toon that specifically does well from offense mod set rather then the standard cc/cd set. Realized I have a few 15 speed plus offense mods and wanted to put them to work

Replies

• crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    I was trying to think about this. Unless you have roons with really low crit chance or Nihilus lead, CD seems better. You could maybe swap out if you are facing teams that have crit immunity a lot.
  • Options
    Erza possibly since his offense stacks
  • Platzman
    284 posts Member
    Options
    Toons who deal special damage have much lower base CC = they would need too much CC to be effective.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Ive actually moded my tarkin with offense mods that have decent speed on them... kinda same situation you have... i havent been disappointed, as my tarkin is on par with my 6* maxed g11 thrawns basic dmg...(10-15k ish) and since tarkins defense just goes up & up & up as long as he lives through first round he ain't goin down easy...
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    DN(L), Ezra, R2 if run w/ Galactic Republic
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Options
    I run offense mods on my DN in a support role. Anyone with high special damage (EP, DN, Thrawn come to mind), and low crit chance they work well on.
  • Options
    @Poxx thank you, someone said the same thing to me but the sharing didn't click til you said something.
  • Options
    And yeah I went with EP as well, I still run him in P3 with Chirp. I'll switch to Teebo/Jyn/Chaze/Offense soon enough
  • Options
    I think an offense set is good for Savage as he almost always has offense up.

Also offense sets to go along with Vader or Veers lead wouldn't be bad either.
  • Options
    R2Z2 with jedi