So I have been using Yoda...

SneakyMcPete
33 posts Member
edited February 2016
Prepare to get wrecked if you see one. This is hilariously op and fun to mess with the buffs. I want to say he's too OP but then again this is Yoda we are talking about here, he should be legendary. I have been messing around with a variety of teams since my QGJ is not 6* yet but here's an example of what he can do: http://imgur.com/kXV2D0j. I want to add that this round my Barriss was healing for a ton with that hp buff I stole off of Chewbacca haha!

Edit: Just an FYI you can steal anything except taunts so far from what I have discovered.

Replies

• Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    He has fairly low hp and very very little damage, but with Qui speed buff and his 20% turn metre gain from his basic it can make up for that for the most part. His AoE does absolutely no damage and is only useful to take your opponents buffs. From using him myself the foresight on his basic attack is the only thing that makes him pretty good. His buff stealing is situational depending on the opponents team especially since it takes 2 turns to give those buffs to the rest of your team, he is good but I feel like it will be easy to overvalue him.

However, in Galactic War he is OP as hell, paired with barriss as leader and luminara your team is just not going to die very easily at all with yoda making the party immune to one enemy attack and stealing opponents buffs.
  • Akster wrote: »
    He has fairly low hp and very very little damage, but with Qui speed buff and his 20% turn metre gain from his basic it can make up for that for the most part. His AoE does absolutely no damage and is only useful to take your opponents buffs. From using him myself the foresight on his basic attack is the only thing that makes him pretty good. His buff stealing is situational depending on the opponents team especially since it takes 2 turns to give those buffs to the rest of your team, he is good but I feel like it will be easy to overvalue him.

Well that all depends on whether or not you have him maxed on his moves and gear, I have him at 6 stars and almost gear 8 with lvl 5 moves all across and he does pretty good damage from what I have seen. We don't have a maxed out one to look at yet unless I missed one.
  • Must be nice to have yoda already. How very convenient of EA to release a $59 dollar jedi pack the day before yoda is released.
  • I finished stages 1-4, 100 % F2P. Some people got Jedi through Bronzium, and worked with them. You must have chosen a different path.
  • @SneakyMcPete I have yoda at 6* gear level 7 (just need one more piece), his basic attack at lvl 7 and the others at lvl 4 exept for his leader ability. Also forgot to mention Unstoppable force is often useless because if the opponent is below 50% health they are likely to be killed by the next attack especially if they are not tanky. However with jedi characters being very weak damage wise except for Qui it should get a decent amount of use.
  • FolsomTony wrote: »
    I finished stages 1-4, 100 % F2P. Some people got Jedi through Bronzium, and worked with them. You must have chosen a different path.

I bought the Barriss pack at launch but my highest level Jedi in that picture were literally shard farmed from cantina and regular stages.
    Akster wrote: »
    @SneakyMcPete I have yoda at 6* gear level 7 (just need one more piece), his basic attack at lvl 7 and the others at lvl 4 exept for his leader ability. Also forgot to mention Unstoppable force is often useless because if the opponent is below 50% health they are likely to be killed by the next attack especially if they are not tanky. However with jedi characters being very weak damage wise except for Qui it should get a decent amount of use.

Good to know, I really should just save up to max his auto attack, I didn't know it gave a 2 round buff of foresight until just recently.

• Must be nice to have yoda already. How very convenient of EA to release a $59 dollar jedi pack the day before yoda is released.

LoL

However the pack itself doesn't even give you a single 5*. They are barely farmable, with two of them competing for cantina shipments and the other only available for hard nodes. Giving you no chance of getting to 5* before the end of the event, and unlikely to have at least 2/3 of the characters to 5* by the time the challenge comes back.
  • Yoda is ****. 1 force blast from Luminara and he's dead. MASTERFUL JEDI my ****...
  • I suggest you shave that crap off your face and stop eating lentils. Yoda rules, always has always will.
  • Oh yeah yoda rules so much this entire 6 hours he has been out =P. Your Luminara is doing 10k damage with force blast? What are you giving her, because I want some.