My new tablet log into account that's not mine

OK I downloaded the swgoh app it log into an account thats not mine and I don't even have the logout tab in my settings. I reinstalled over 10 times and it keeps logging into the same account

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Add your google play account under your tablets account settings. Then you will get the option to switch I think.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    You just got logged in to a random account? That's a bit odd to say the least, hopefully it isn't my account you got logged in to ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Was it a hotspot at a cafe or hotel?
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • No and my account has Yoda at gear 11 bunch at 10. 9 the one I'm stuck on is bad for a. 85 worse yet ea called me send they send my stuck account stuff from my main better be crystals involved I'm no whale but I spent
  • And yes its odd it could happen to all anyone I guess
  • Every google app I use is fine reset 25 times still no guild chat or option to sign out in game settings
  • 7* and G11 their CUP and Mob Enforcer.
  • Yeah lol they have terrible rebels I can't even beat 7* star emperor that's level 85 and wedge 5* star gear 6
  • How do I message ea Jessie
  • NOW I can't get into either it loads gives that 24 hour notice and resets and I just put 10 google play card on the darn thing
  • Our society cranks out ppl like this like its a factory, just saying
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    This situation is possible and this is not the first reported case.
    The most probable cause is someone created a Guest Account with a randomly generated DeviceID and did not bind it to a Google Play Account. Said DeviceID just happened to be the exact same as the new tablet.
    On top of that, you seem to have an Underage Account as you have no option to log into Google Play and do not have Guild Chat and so on.
    The simplest solution I can think of is to do a factory reset on the new device, log into Google Play, and then install SWGOH. Assuming that your original account is bound to Google Play already, you should be able to access it.
  • Ressrt tablet 7 times removed and swgoh app 35 times and reinstalled contacted ea directly and I'm suppose to get reimbursement which haven't got yet. I'm really mad mostly cause I had alomost required ships to 5* star and had purchesded 13 zeta mats from ship store this account has 1 and no 5* ships
  • That was eventful to say the least ended up getting another tablet logged right into my account lol, worse though is I allied the account I was stuck on and get this its active, lol imagine saving up energy all day and log in and see someone used it. I fill sorry for sorry for whoever it was but I did get one two gear 11 and 3 to ten for them. Funny thing looked the sold every mod