Palpitine bugged for some players

Caljr
162 posts Member
I unlocked Palpitine with the first release and i thought that he had huge nerfs, but after months of HAAT raids i can say that have some bug. Before HAAT i had troubles with Palpitine against other players, when he if 100+ potency are resisted or deflected most of time, but enemies with Palpitine stun and shock most of time with low potency. I give up and just thought that he was huge nerfed, and when you receive atack from others have some kind of bonus. After the last 20 HAATs i saw that have many players that with less than 60% potency and 178 speed dont have troubles to shock all droids, but my Palpitine with more potency and speed are resisted and/or deflected a lot. After 20 HAATs i only did the Chirpatine combo 3 times, all after more than 10 atempts, the last HAAT needed 13 atempts, but others of the guild dont have that bug. One or two bad days could happen, but always seems that have some issue or with my server or with my account. He is not the only bugged heroe, in HAAT phase 4 my Leia most of time after topple dont give critical chance buff with the Cody atack, i just give up and use Clones with Scavenger in Phase 2, but many players dont have troubles with Leia too.