Turn Meter Gaining

Okay, are there any forum users that can really test something for me?
My question is in regards to Phoenix Squad, specifically Ezra (Hera lead of course)
Hera (Rise Together- When a Phoenix Ally uses a special ability they gain 20% turn meter - doubled if under full health)
Ezra (Flourish- When used on enemy that doesn't have any buffs reduces cooldown by 1 (Makes flourish cooldown 2) and Ezra gains 50% turn meter.
So... Ezra would gain 70% turn meter or 90% if he isn't at full health.
However, (and I might be wrong) I swear he gains more than this... Even easier to notice the higher turn meter gain on my Level 78 where Hera's Rise Together doesn't have the double turn meter gain for less than 100% health which would cap the increase at 70%, but Ezra appears to gain more.
Team used (Hera, Kanan, Zeb, Ezra, Chopper)

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Hmm. I just tested them out in GW it looked to me like 70%, he went, Sabine went, and then Ezra was up again.

Of course there's always natural TM to consider, and depending on what squads you are going up against the other toons could be losing TM which makes it seems like Ezra is gaining more perhaps?

I suggest making a note of the squad you are fighting the next time you see this happen, and maybe taking before and after screenshots, then you could post those.