Rate the event!

Crokadorfn
70 posts Member
edited February 2016

Rate the event! 77 votes

Loved it
37%
AlclonnMackemSLAMGenakumaVarlieBlackslothDownfungushnitzelEnklaveMofojokers1992Dark_JediRod___INLCrokadorfnNitrocityAzraelrulezCalus_78ohnoitscindyDNAEl_DuderinoStuwartObi1_master1RangerVortex 29 votes
Like it
33%
MokiMofikicosmicturtle333YojeVawreeSticare_Courts_0073BerdilioRogerfanStarSonAggropoxFireWaterDarthNicofberbertDarthTygerFAED_EmperorZylvarstarRobbathehuttHaloWars29SmithieBhorisr2steve2Algren 26 votes
Meh
15%
JJHStevokozakjanosArijitaeonaxxLordiiUSAmazingAKK889HarmonicaPetrozzaMikaSaberDomLon 12 votes
Disgusted
12%
AbysmalDarksideChronickDarthBooeyWillyfettIvadekTheroastyoMonstertonicSparrowFirstOrder66Ilucide 10 votes

Replies

• Loved it
    Loved it personally. Great rewards and good challenge. Still grinding for more jedi
  • Meh
    Need another option on your poll...
    5. Haven't played Yoda event yet... (have only 2 Jedi)
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Loved it
    Love the concept, hate I probably can't get him this time lol
  • Meh
    It's good but I'm only able to go as far as two stages as two jedi's are still 2 star. I will probably never reach level 7
  • Berdilio
    104 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Like it
    Whew that round 6 took me 45 minutes and like 15 tries. Will have to wait for next month to 7* him. I have him at 6* level 70, now I need ability mats and epic gears to test him in his full glory. He is only 3 rank all skills and gear level 6 for me until I get more resources into him.

All in all first 5 rounds are super easy last 2 are challenging good time had by me.

Complete up to round 6 with a team of 7* Lumi (L), 7* counselor, 6* mace, 6* qgj, 6* ashoka
  • Loved it
    Unreal and a good challenge
  • Like it
    First four stages so far. Pretty cool, great rewards (like wow, is this still the same company?), but a tad monotonous. But who am I to complain about all that free stuff?
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Loved it
    Word
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Loved it
    I got him at 5* and had the mats to level him to 67 and gear VII. Is abilities are cool, although he doesn't hit the hardest at this level, maybe at max gear and abilities he will be a beast!

The rewards are nice!

The first 5 are a cake walk so I am happy to see there is some challenge at 6 and 7.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Like it
    I will need 1 week fighting and retreating to complete stage 7, meh... pretty boring, but I like the prizes.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Loved it
    Nice rewards and its fun to see him jump all over the place. 4 stars only, hope to get him by the end of the week. Fingers and toes crossed.
  • Loved it
    I loved the excitement of battling for a new character and especially the fact you were awarded the credits to pretty much level him to 70. The 6* challenge took a little while but my lineup is all heals pretty much.

7* Baris
    7* Lumi
    7* JC
    6* Mace Windu
    6* Qui Gon Jin
  • Like it
    I like it. Good credits good crystals and easy. I would love it if I five 5* jedi lol.