Speed set bonus

SCCH
62 posts Member
edited July 2017
Hi all,

Speed set bonus is 10% of the base speed of a toon, so if a toon has 12x speed, the set would give +12 speed. However, Nihilus has 120 base speed and the set is only giving him +11. Is it a bug? Is it intentional that xy0 speed base will give +xy-1 speed?

Other toons where to check this:

Baze 90 Base speed
Rex 140BS --> Speed set is giving +14
Maul 100BS
Ewok Scout 140BS
Thrawn 150BS
Kit Fisto 120BS
Lobot 120BS
Poe 150BS
Resistance pilot 120BS
Royal Guard 110BS
Tie fighter pilot 170BS
Ugnaught 130BS
Wedge 110BS

If you guys have speed sets on these toons and they have all the speed items on them, could you check if the speed set is working correctly? As far as I could check, rex is correct while nihilus isn't.

Thanks

Replies

• I've checked with Bobba when every point was critical and it was off. I figured it was the same for every other Bobba so didn't care as long as they had the same penalty.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Speed set gives u +10% speed of your last full gear level. It doesnt take into consideration any speed added by gear XI pieces bcuz gear XI can't b completed atm.
  • SCCH
    62 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Yes, my Boba is also off. +13 instead of +14. One of my guild mates says that the % is not taking into account the items in g11, at least until you upgrade to g12. It makes sense, Rex doesn't have speed items in g11.