Sith assasin

Prev1
Mlađo
34 posts Member
She need rework or bug fix because she speed up sith wrong or random

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    That's the point. She works just like JE.
  • Sinari
    112 posts Member
    Is....is this real life?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    wrong or random? care to eleborate?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • If she boosts multiple toons to 100% TM they attack in random order, not in order of their speed. It works like this for every toon.
  • Sinari wrote: »
    Is....is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Sinari wrote: »
    Is....is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Is....is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

What is love, baby don't hurt me...
  • Mlađo wrote: »

Can you check to make sure your posts make the slightest bit of sense? I don't even know what you are talking about.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • Mlađo
    34 posts Member
    Mlađo wrote: »

Can you check to make sure your posts make the slightest bit of sense? I don't even know what you are talking about.

Ok soy assasin is fastest she use 1st spec and in every battle somone else go after her.....
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Ok soy assasin is fastest she use 1st spec and in every battle somone else go after her.....

that means that with the TM boost she provides multiple characters hit 100% TM. The turn order of characters who have 100% TM at the same time is random.
    You can adjust your speed to prevent that from happening. (even faster assassin or slower others)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

that means that with the TM boost she provides multiple characters hit 100% TM. The turn order of characters who have 100% TM at the same time is random.
    You can adjust your speed to prevent that from happening. (even faster assassin or slower others)

I'm sorry I can't understand this post, you'll have to repeat it as it's far too coherent and succinct
  • Mlađo
    34 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

I'm sorry I can't understand this post, you'll have to repeat it as it's far too coherent and succinct

Its ok i figure it out how to set follow order after sa use dark schroud
  • Im newly interested in this she wolf
    In arena, do you immediately use dark shroud to get the tm?
    Or use her basic first to get more buffs by using rnd 2?
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Always shroud for TM first. Going first is all that matters
  • Thnx
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Is....is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see...
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    She does work pretty well in arena
    Wish she hit a bit harder tho
    Does anyone know what her first move is generally on ai/defence?
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

It's not random unless you have the rest of your sith at the same exact speed. Basically your fastest sith (apart from SA obv), will go first and the rest will follow up.
  • She does work pretty well in arena

Always Shroud TM push -

• Gavstar
    214 posts Member
    There is a set speed value (formula) that my friend Kekattia provided me to order the sequence of Sith toons after SA Dark Shroud. The formula is different and dependent on whether you use ZVader or ZMaul leads.

I use ZVader lead so in order to sequence next Sith toon speed i multiple it by (0.76) of SA speed.
    So my SA is at 260 speed, if I want ZVader as the next to hit 100%TM his speed needs to be at least 197+ speed. The next Sith toon needs to be 196, and so on.

I've tested it and it works.

• Riktoven
    144 posts Member

Wish she hit harder? When stealthed, she easily ohks squishier toons.
  • Gavstar
    214 posts Member
    Riktoven wrote: »

SA uses Dark Shroud as first move. Plus, as SA is an Attacker, you need to Max gear and Star for all the attack bonuses. Also, in battle, SA needs Offense Up, Stealth and other buffs, and Sith team for OHKO.

Can take out Rex and Chirrut at Max health under the right conditions.
  • I don't run Zaul, but I do run Zader. Other sith include DN and SA. I've modded DV to go before DN. SA does her thing to start and DV always goes next.

Am I missing some something here? Unless other squad sith are modded to the same speed, wouldn't the next fastest sith go next?
  • With dark shroud she gives all sith 24% turn meter. If that 24% causes more than one character to get to 100% TM then it's RNG who goes.
  • -and that 24% is just if she uses it as the opening move since she gives 12% per buff after giving herself 2 buffs to start.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    J7Luke wrote: »
    Is....is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy...
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    SA is a great toon and absolutely essential to anyone wanting to run zmaul or zader teams.
    Is....is this real life?

lol.

• Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Riktoven wrote: »

I've seen her assassinate Kenobi or even Shoretrooper at full health. She routinely does 20k+ crits, so with one or two additional buffs, or offense up, she can reach high-20ks, which insta-kills just about anyone.

If you an afford giving her crit damage mods, she's really deadly. Oh, and give her an Offense mod as the cross, instead of protection. She doesn't need protection, loves to live dangerously.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Gavstar
    214 posts Member
    diangelo wrote: »
    With dark shroud she gives all sith 24% turn meter. If that 24% causes more than one character to get to 100% TM then it's RNG who goes.

Amount of buffs on SA is different depending on ZMaul or ZVader lead/team. So the TM gain is different as its buff dependent.
  • evanbio wrote: »
    J7Luke wrote: »
    Is....is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy...

Because I'm easy come, easy go