Thrawntrooper? Grand Admiral Shore? Shrawn?

Is it just me, or is Thrawn + Shoretrooper the new Chaze, but better? Health regen for the whole group, on demand taunt that can be cycled through quickly, crit immunity, and then Thrawn gives ShT back 40% protection every 3 turns, and that's not even factoring in fracture.

From what I've seen, Shore + Thrawn is the best duo in the game, and can be plugged into any team and make them substantially better.

So the real question is, just like Chaze, what should this duo be called? Shrawn? GAS (Grand Admiral Shore)? Thrawntrooper?

Replies

• I like Throre
  • Botcher wrote: »
    I like Throre

Like the name, but they're not better than chaze, at least in utility.
  • What about Thrawn and Kenobi. Bruce Lee meets Godzilla.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    GAS
    Team Chaze GAS FARTZ
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • It's not so op if you ask me... You should just havr faster thrawn and dispell
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Is it just me, or is Thrawn + Shoretrooper the new Chaze, but better? Health regen for the whole group, on demand taunt that can be cycled through quickly, crit immunity, and then Thrawn gives ShT back 40% protection every 3 turns, and that's not even factoring in fracture.

From what I've seen, Shore + Thrawn is the best duo in the game, and can be plugged into any team and make them substantially better.

So the real question is, just like Chaze, what should this duo be called? Shrawn? GAS (Grand Admiral Shore)? Thrawntrooper?

Easy win, that's what I call them. Pair them with DN, DT and Zylo or Zarkin and enjoy the victory. Sadly they lose on defense what with free will and all...
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »

Easy win, that's what I call them. Pair them with DN, DT and Zylo or Zarkin and enjoy the victory. Sadly they lose on defense what with free will and all...

Thrawn lead is easy for me except when there is also Kenobi on the team :( Then I need great RNG to ability block both of them at the start.
  • Shawn.
  • Shawn.

I love it
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Botcher wrote: »
    I like Throre

Or just Thore XD
  • Or how about no name and don't turn every toon in to a joke ...
  • Snowtrooper = SnoT
    Shoretrooper = ShorT or ShoT
    Magmatrooper = MaT
    Royal Guard = RoG
    Deathtrooper = DeT

• Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Shawn.

Paired with deathtrooper, shawn of the death haha
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Shawn.
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Botcher wrote: »
    I like Throre

Or just Thore XD

Lol I love either of these two names.
    This is a signature.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Fahrius wrote: »
    Shawn.

Hahahahahah love the film, and the comment, made me giggle, hehe nice 1

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Fahrius wrote: »
    Shawn.

:D You win the internet sir. I currently use Shawn of the dead in arena, and love them.
  • I recently added thrawn and shoretrooper together with wiggs and R2 and it's a pretty fun group, usually finish around 30 in arena. Beats your usual chaze teams
  • I recently added thrawn and shoretrooper together with wiggs and R2 and it's a pretty fun group, usually finish around 30 in arena. Beats your usual chaze teams
  • Is it just me, or is Thrawn + Shoretrooper the new Chaze, but better? Health regen for the whole group, on demand taunt that can be cycled through quickly, crit immunity, and then Thrawn gives ShT back 40% protection every 3 turns, and that's not even factoring in fracture.

Not quite as good, particularly given that it requires Thrawn to be lead for it to be as effective as you're saying. Makes it slightly less plug and play.
  • TheMegaSage
    393 posts Member
    edited July 2017

Not quite as good, particularly given that it requires Thrawn to be lead for it to be as effective as you're saying. Makes it slightly less plug and play.

Actually, "Grand Admiral's Command", which recovers protection, is just his special and can be used even when he's not the leader. :)
  • Shawn.

I officially approve. So shall it be. :)
  • Actually, "Grand Admiral's Command", which recovers protection, is just his special and can be used even when he's not the leader. :)

Part of cycling through the taunt quickly is using Maneuver to reduce the cooldown a turn. You can't do that without Thrawn in lead. Otherwise, Baze is potentially better with Thrawn than Shore.

• Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    Or how about no name and don't turn every toon in to a joke ...

Now where's the fun in that?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Actually, "Grand Admiral's Command", which recovers protection, is just his special and can be used even when he's not the leader. :)

Part of cycling through the taunt quickly is using Maneuver to reduce the cooldown a turn. You can't do that without Thrawn in lead. Otherwise, Baze is potentially better with Thrawn than Shore.

Ahhhh, gotcha.