Weekly Toon Idea: Revan

Tman
257 posts Member
Revan(Light Side, Dark Side, Jedi, Sith, Attacker)

Skilled Combatant(Basic): Deal Physical Damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to remove all buffs. Revan and target ally gain 10% TM for each buff dispelled this way.

Whirlwind of Blades(Special): Deal Physical Damage to target ally 2 times with a 25% chance to deal damage a 3rd time, 10% chance to deal damage a 4th time, and 5% chance to deal damage a 5th time. Deal Special Damage to all enemies on a critical hit.

Visions of Battle(Special): Revan and target ally gain Foresight for 2 turns and 100 TM. They also gain 100%TM when Foresight is dispelled.

Military Marvel (Unique): Revan gains 5% Speed for each Jedi ally or enemy, 5% Offense for each Sith ally or enemy, and 10% Max Health for each Sith or Jedi ally.

So what you think? Who’s gonna be next week's character? Am I annoying? To find out, tune in Sunday, same bat-day, same bat-forum.
(RIP Mr. West)
I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman

Replies

• It seems to be designed specifically to help arena, not a huge fan, also seems kind of op
  • I can't wait to see your next idea.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Way too much TM gain. I'm also tired of the whirlwind builds. Give him a unique buff or something instead.

Other than that, sounds fun. I like Revan so I'd farm him even if he had a geonosian level kit.