Framerate issues

Can we please get an option to turn off particle effects in the settings? We already have an "Audio" section where we can adjust the audio options... Give us a video one too so we can turn off the oh-so-flashy graphical effects. Either that or fix the game so that I'm not getting 3 FPS on every level that has falling snow or whatever going on in the background (about two thirds of the battles I fight). Oh, and ships too- I've never played a ships match that doesn't slow to a crawl for the majority of the match. Seriously, it's 2017... How am I having the same framerate issues I had when I tried to run Morrowind on a laptop with integrated graphics and 2 gigs of RAM?
The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
-Sun Tzu

Replies

• SymphonyX
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    The same issue occurs in (Heroic) AAT. Phases 3 and 4 in particular are sluggish. One of the fairly recent updates was a performance downgrade? Performance in battles without particle effects is normal. I'm using Sony Xperia Z4 (Android 7.1.1) tablet in case it matters.
    Post edited by SymphonyX on
  • Yes I've had the issue in raids too. I'm on an iPhone 6... Not exactly bleeding edge tech but not so old that performance should be sluggish.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu