Savage Bug

When SA attacks a toon avoiding their protection and putting their health in yellow, Savage Opress won't use the ability Overpower to one shot them on defense. This is a huge bug that hurts zMaul teams running SA and SO. Please fix before zMaul becomes obsolete in arena, thanks!

Replies

• he does just not consistently
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    he does just not consistently

He does not. This has been brought up in the bug section numerous times.
  • His AI is the problem. It's still using the old parameters for when to use Overpower back when it was under 25%. He also will not target a toon that has foresight even though they are below 50% which is also a major flaw with his AI considering it is unavoidable.
  • @CG_Kozispoon can we please get some movement or status update for this issue? I can understand not wanting to make Sith teams stronger when they controlled the top of the leaderboards but now that they are starting to fall behind other squads we could really use a fix for this bug in the AI. Savage needs to use Overpower at 50% health instead of 25% and on toons with foresight
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Gonna add this to my list, forgot this bug
  • he does, its happened to my zylo before. as i said though its not consistent. hes done maybe 1 out of 20 or so available opportunities.
  • Thank you for your report. We have this flagged as a bug with Savage Opress's AI.