Wish there was better balance

Charlesbusa
408 posts Member
edited February 2016
All the teams I face that are hard and defeat me are offensively based. They beat me because they can do more damage to me.

I never see a defensive team whose defense is so good I can't kill them.

I never see an evasive team that I just can't hit.

I never see a healer team that can heal faster than I can damage it.

It's all about offense.... Sure you might have one of those characters in your team, but they merely support your offensive team.

I'd love to see a defensive team that no character can hit harder than 2,000(fully leveled/geared/starred). Defeat the current offensive teams that win every time. Just take all that offense with a smile as they whittle down the hard hitting characters one at a time, bit by bit.

Replies

• That is why poe was called op. So much offensive damage by his team mates.
  • That is why poe was called op. So much offensive damage by his team mates.
  • Right now I'm actually relying on dodge to make my squad a strong opponent, I have Ahsoka as Leader (14% dodge to jedi and nightsisters+25 meter boost after every dodge), Luminara, Counselor, Asajj, and Phasma. So far they have been dodging quite nicely, especially Ahsoka, after she gets her dodge boost, she neglects 30-40% of attacks. She just gets faster and more deadly. I'm currently at #71 in arena, haven't faced anyone with a squad that has adapted to the new meta though. So my performance might go down after a few weeks. But I can beat most teams as long as they don't have a Phasma to counter my Phasma's turn meter boost. Cause that's what makes up for some of my characters slow speed (Ahsoka and Asajj).
  • They do have shields in Star Wars. Just think it'd be nice to make teams more varied and balanced.
  • HaloWars29 wrote: »
    Right now I'm actually relying on dodge to make my squad a strong opponent, I have Ahsoka as Leader (14% dodge to jedi and nightsisters+25 meter boost after every dodge), Luminara, Counselor, Asajj, and Phasma. So far they have been dodging quite nicely, especially Ahsoka, after she gets her dodge boost, she neglects 30-40% of attacks. She just gets faster and more deadly. I'm currently at #71 in arena, haven't faced anyone with a squad that has adapted to the new meta though. So my performance might go down after a few weeks. But I can beat most teams as long as they don't have a Phasma to counter my Phasma's turn meter boost. Cause that's what makes up for some of my characters slow speed (Ahsoka and Asajj).

I haven't seen a team like that yet, so far every team is a cookie cutter offensive team