Is Fulcrum in shipments?

Prev1
As per title. Update said she'd be in regular shipments but I've yet to see her there. Sitting at 84/100 but I don't want to chromium binge for 16 shards.

Replies

• It was most likely a typo. She is in chromium packs only for the next couple of weeks.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    @Crazylazyguy usually when they go chromium they also appear in shipments for 80/crystals a shard, but I haven't seen her on either accounts
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Its just fake news by ea,they are fake news
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • They got me. Pulled one more Chrome and got a full drop. But I'm sure I read in the update that she was going to be in shipments too.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    They got me. Pulled one more Chrome and got a full drop. But I'm sure I read in the update that she was going to be in shipments too.

You did
    Additionally Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) is now available in the Chromium Pack and standard Shipments. Add this Star Wars Rebels character to your collection today!
  • scuba wrote: »
    They got me. Pulled one more Chrome and got a full drop. But I'm sure I read in the update that she was going to be in shipments too.

You did
    Additionally Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) is now available in the Chromium Pack and standard Shipments. Add this Star Wars Rebels character to your collection today!

@CG_Kozispoon can you confirm this? If it's a mistake it should be corrected as I spent a considerable amount of refreshes believing she'd be there.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    She may come with the new update for wicket.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • slamaMC
    139 posts Member
    She's not there but is supposed to be.
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    @Crazylazyguy usually when they go chromium they also appear in shipments for 80/crystals a shard, but I haven't seen her on either accounts

I am pretty sure they release it in Shipments and Shard Shop at the same time, at least it was like that for Gar.

I am pretty sure they release it in Shipments and Shard Shop at the same time, at least it was like that for Gar.

Far never showed up in shipments either and still doesn't.

Far never showed up in shipments either and still doesn't.

Gar did show in shipments and he is there.
  • Right, but Far didn't.
  • Parableman wrote: »
    Right, but Far didn't.

I think he's near though.
  • Nah, never seen her forever in my shipment.
  • I haven't seen her in any of the Shipments either
  • Sapient2k7
    191 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    ATF has not shown up In shipment for any of my guildmates either.
  • Gar never showed up and still doesn't. Not even once. Neither does ISC.
  • She is not in shipments so dont waste anymore crystals
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    no.
  • Gar never showed up and still doesn't. Not even once. Neither does ISC.

Then it's bad(or good depends if you want him) RNG for you. He is definitely in shipments.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Parableman wrote: »
    Right, but Far didn't.

I think he's near though.

:lol:
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    As per title. Update said she'd be in regular shipments but I've yet to see her there. Sitting at 84/100 but I don't want to chromium binge for 16 shards.
    Havnt seen her in shipments so far ... my PvE shipment gets spamed with at least 2 phoenix chars, sit/sa on 3rd spot, dt on 4th, rogue 1 on 5th, zam on 6th and beginners-chars like jc, clone serge, clone chewie, talia, etc on the other 4 spots. "rng" *cough*
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    Gar never showed up and still doesn't. Not even once. Neither does ISC.

Then it's bad(or good depends if you want him) RNG for you. He is definitely in shipments.

Do you have a screenshot?
  • I don't have a screenshot, but Gar has showed up once, his ship a couple of times.
    No FAT, though.
  • Kitch wrote: »
    Gar never showed up and still doesn't. Not even once. Neither does ISC.

Do you have a screen shot? I'm pretty sure he is not.
  • slamaMC
    139 posts Member
    Not in shipments yet.
  • How is Gar or ISC in shipments? According to the official post, those 2 are only in shard shop and chromium packs for now. Along with their cantina node.
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    How is Gar or ISC in shipments? According to the official post, those 2 are only in shard shop and chromium packs for now. Along with their cantina node.

They aren't
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • How is Gar or ISC in shipments? According to the official post, those 2 are only in shard shop and chromium packs for now. Along with their cantina node.

Why would anyone buy Gar out of shipments if they can farm him from a cantina node???? It's not like he is a hard node farm like shoretrooper
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    How is Gar or ISC in shipments? According to the official post, those 2 are only in shard shop and chromium packs for now. Along with their cantina node.

Why would anyone buy Gar out of shipments if they can farm him from a cantina node???? It's not like he is a hard node farm like shoretrooper

Many people can't farm him. Cause he's in the HARDEST cantina levels
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."