Question about yoda challenge

So i completed the first 3 challenges so when thsi event ends and comes back in a month or two will i have to do first 3 challenges again (which i would love) or would i have to start back at where i left off?

Replies

• No, it saves your progress so you'll start where you are now
  • Sorry, but does that mean if you haven't increased your Jedi to new star levels, you can't move on?
    I thought maybe I could redo those first battles and get more shards for Yoda, but I guess that would make it too easy. Then everyone would have him.
    It is extremely difficult to get all five Jedi starred to seven. I'd have to stop working on everyone else...
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Ding ding. ;)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Kennyb67 wrote: »
    Sorry, but does that mean if you haven't increased your Jedi to new star levels, you can't move on?
    I thought maybe I could redo those first battles and get more shards for Yoda, but I guess that would make it too easy. Then everyone would have him.
    It is extremely difficult to get all five Jedi starred to seven. I'd have to stop working on everyone else...
    That's why Ahsoka, ima- gun, and Barris get all my attention..... I happens to get them from chromium pulls so they were the easiest to work with
    Sorry, but does that mean if you haven't increased your Jedi to new star levels, you can't move on?

Yeah that pretty much sums it up. A F2P can only have a certain amount of L70 7* fully geared characters (I'm going for 12 by the time the cap is increased) plus farming for Rey.

To deviate resources to get 5 x 7* jedi just for the chance to get a 7* Yoda will take months. Not worth it.

Yeah that pretty much sums it up. A F2P can only have a certain amount of L70 7* fully geared characters (I'm going for 12 by the time the cap is increased) plus farming for Rey.

To deviate resources to get 5 x 7* jedi just for the chance to get a 7* Yoda will take months. Not worth it.

Agreed. Don't switch your game up entirely to start that path. There will be other events for other groups and new rewards and characters. Yoda is for people that were already there. Unless Jedi have been your plan from the beginning he's not worth it.
  • I managed to raise 3 to 6* since the last Yoda event: Tano from 4*, Windu and Koth from 0. Currently have Lumi at 7* and Consular at 6*. That was the absolute limit without stopping Rey/Dooku farm and general gear farm. I had to stop the farm of Hairdryers, GS and QGJ to manage it tho.