When will ppl figure out collision = diverse arena sqauds?

Arena is all about offense NOT defense. So, why are ppl still wasting time gearing characters to g11 before using them? With all the collusion going on it seems like ppl would start using characters when they active them. Idk seems like a easy thing to police. Players that don't play ball get locked out of higher ranks. Even ppl who aren't on a shard chat would get the messenge pretty quick if they notice they keep getting locked out for not following the new low gear character trend that other players have adopted.

This is one of the biggest complaints ppl have about arena. So, why don't we fix it and not wait for CG to give us a true diverse arena expireance? Bring out all those g8 characters that have be collecting dust because of the gear crunch who knows when CG will make those needed gear optainable?

Replies

• What the....
  • Arena is boring I'm tired of the same lame 3 staple characters that everyone is using. What's the point if everyone is colluding at payout? I would rather see g8 characters than the same lame 3 characters we have now. I'm not saying ppl should start using characters below g8. G8 is were the bottle neck is so, why not start using them? The only point I'm trying to make is while everyone is colluding at payout why not using other characters? Your not going to defend your position anyway. Why not have fun doing it?
  • Maybe because you will quickly find yourself down at rank 5000 if you put in a squad full of g8 scrubs.
  • Most shard chats have the top 20-30 players in it. You think they wouldn't drop like a rock if they did this?
  • Idk I put a squad of g8 and lower scrubs out twice and didn't fall below rank 30. I think ppl underestimate the actual activitie of most shards. Maybe, this won't work on every shard but, not every shard has the same amount of active players. My shards is one of those not so active shards. Below rank 50 has very little dally active players so, falling to rank 5000 is not possible.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Reddplague wrote: »
    Idk I put a squad of g8 and lower scrubs out twice and didn't fall below rank 30. I think ppl underestimate the actual activitie of most shards. Maybe, this won't work on every shard but, not every shard has the same amount of active players. My shards is one of those not so active shards. Below rank 50 has very little dally active players so, falling to rank 5000 is not possible.

Woah. That's pretty crazy.

I would say my shard is about average in terms of activity. I am pretty sure that the only reason I have not fallen below 20 in the last few weeks is because of my mods. I run Resistance on a relatively new shard and they are really fast with tons of offense.

In my opinion, it doesn't make sense to run the risk of a G8 team in top 30, even with a group of friends. Thing is, what if you do get picked off by someone who decides to go the extra mile that day, or recently pickes up a zeta? Besides that, what's the point? You can run any squad in GW against pretty much any team. Why bother throwing them in arena?