edited July 2017
https://youtu.be/tMTExpDs7WA
Says so in this video
Post edited by Vampire_X on

Replies

• 2:34 if you are too lazy
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Still wondering HOW we are going to unlock him. "Modified Marquee" doesn't give much away.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Still wondering HOW we are going to unlock him. "Modified Marquee" doesn't give much away.

I don't know if this helps, but at 3:06 you can see the new ewoks are going up against an AT-ST
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member

People say it's an introduction to Territory Battles
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    They alredy said it was going to be on the 27th
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Riffinator wrote: »

I don't know if this helps, but at 3:06 you can see the new ewoks are going up against an AT-ST

All I saw was a downed AT-ST in the background. Unless I missed something.

Edit: I see it in hologram form. Nice!
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    Hskull55 wrote: »

Which people?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • CapGaSP
    313 posts Member

I'm not sure where this came from. Wicket's event is a normal Marquee event. No restrictions, or anything weird going on. Bring whoever you want, have some fun, unlock a shiny fuzzy new Wicket.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »

I'm not sure where this came from. Wicket's event is a normal Marquee event. No restrictions, or anything weird going on. Bring whoever you want, have some fun, unlock a shiny fuzzy new Wicket.

Could have sworn another Dev said it was a modifed Marquee.

But that's cool. Regular works for me.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member

You mean you like unlocking a toon at 3* to warm your bench for another 4 months? Me too...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    benacrow wrote: »

You mean you like unlocking a toon at 3* to warm your bench for another 4 months? Me too...

Well, I don't care about these Ewoks anyway so it matters little.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    giphy.gif
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »

I think you guys should talk with each other. I think it came from the podcast

Believe it was on the Galactic War Report where they went through Wicket's kit. It was mentioned as a "modified" marquee event.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited July 2017
    Yowza- some squirrely dates going on in the title and vid. Not to worry, we've updated the event info for clarity. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Yes, they said it was a modified marquee event because it had multiple stages or something like that. But since there have already been marquee events with multiple stages, I had no idea what they meant that would make the multiple stages different from what we've already had.
  • slamaMC
    139 posts Member
    Hope we get to fight an ATST!
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    slamaMC wrote: »

ewok-atst.jpg
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Vampire_X wrote: »
    slamaMC wrote: »

ewok-atst.jpg

There's your answer slama
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »

Each attack requires 200 crystals :)
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Hskull55 wrote: »

Which people?

Some people on reddit and youtube, they talk about an AT-ST, and this seems to be true
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »

I think you guys should talk with each other. I think it came from the podcast

Believe it was on the Galactic War Report where they went through Wicket's kit. It was mentioned as a "modified" marquee event.

Yes
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Well.. if we fight AT-ST, i hope they are moving and actually attack. I suddenly remember imperial crater n parked tie fighter things :persevere:
  • benacrow wrote: »

Ooooof.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member

Wow - thanks so much for your response and information!!!! I am looking forward to this event.

Just also saying the Pabloo event was also fun! I love these new events that you guys are churning out faster than rabbits breed - its really a fun time to be playing this game, so many new toons!

Great Work!!
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to Feedback: Events
This discussion has been closed.