Anyone else think they should add Episode 6 Luke?

Of all things they have, it's Luke Skywalker with a gun. I hope I'm not the only one who wants a Retuen of the Jedi Luke with his green lightsaber...

Replies

• They will. Luke / Scoundel Solo those are all coming eventually. They want us on constant grind. Each new character release will be slightly more OP than the previous.
  • General Grievous would be.. ok as a lead to a droid team
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • Rebel Luke with saber.... Rebel only Event!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • They will. Luke / Scoundel Solo those are all coming eventually. They want us on constant grind. Each new character release will be slightly more OP than the previous.

Yup
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    USAmazing wrote: »
    Rebel Luke with saber.... Rebel only Event!

Yeah I have 4* Ackbar. Need to get Han to 7* so that I can do the event. Otherwise it'll be impossible unless they add Leia in GW or Cantina (yeah right lol)
  • l3end3r wrote: »
    USAmazing wrote: »
    Rebel Luke with saber.... Rebel only Event!

Yeah I have 4* Ackbar. Need to get Han to 7* so that I can do the event. Otherwise it'll be impossible unless they add Leia in GW or Cantina (yeah right lol)

There are a bunch of rebels... Scout, soldier, Biggs, Luke, Han, & Ackbar that's a team of 5 farmable rebels
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • eBitzu wrote: »
    General Grievous would be.. ok as a lead to a droid team
    Agreed. Grevis would be an awesome edition. As well as younger Obi-Wan.