Snowtrooper

WildGrunt
1230 posts Member
Worth it? I can gear him up or gear Saxon. Who do you think is a better bet?
Other than that I have all other empire characters at gear 11 7* - except commando and Magma trooper.

I feel that he will be useful on Hoth

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    He will have a bonus on TB, he hits like a truck and is awesome under Veers lead, Gar isn't bad, but I prefer snowtrooper
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Out of the two of them I would choose snow trooper. Simply because of the tm gain
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • I really like my Snowtrooper. He can throw down 12k AOE crits every turn or hit Ability Block (maybe even both under Krennic!), and with TM bonuses to his friends on enemy defeat, he works really well in GW.
  • And like Hskull55 said, he hits even better under Veers. I think he will be a monster in Hoth Terrain Battle.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    And like Hskull55 said, he hits even better under Veers. I think he will be a monster in Hoth Terrain Battle.

I'm close to 7 stars, so I hope so!!
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Snowtrooper....you can get 20k+ crits on his AOE pretty regularly - shines with a zeta Veers especially and an offense+ lead. 20k+ crits on basic (with Veers, easy to get his crit rate above 70% on a cc / cd set). Having faced a few 7* G11 Gar's in arena, he doesn't do much damage - I think his lead is where he's most useful, so if you have a reason to run a counter team than Gar would be good. Even when Gar counters though his damage on the counter is very small. He's just somewhat weak overall.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    His AoE is really nice until you meet zMaul or GK. But in P2 under zVeers, he's great. And GW is really fast with him too. Check on youtube the videos of @Oblivion_1 for Gar, they're really interesting. There is also one with ISC.