FATz: Medicate giving Potency Up & Speed Up?

SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited July 2017
FATz is giving herself Potency Up and Speed Up in the Ewok event. Is this WAI?

P.s. Appears HOT, too.

IMG_7442.png
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Yeah, I spelled "Meditate" wrong. I'm gonna leave it.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    She's gaining buffs off uniques. I reported FAT gaining offense up under Veers lead, none of my toons had offense up. Looks like she's grabbing off of r2 unique as well. Link to my find:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/120803/bug-with-atf-under-veers-lead#latest
  • Thank you for your reports. In regards to Fulcrum Ahsoka gaining Offense Up under General Veers leader, we have already flagged it as a bug when it was posted. In regards to Fulcrum Ahsoka gaining R2-D2's unique buffs, we flagged it as well and verified that it is only happening in this event, it doesn't happen in the Squad Arena or any other game mode.
  • Thank you for your reports. In regards to Fulcrum Ahsoka gaining Offense Up under General Veers leader, we have already flagged it as a bug when it was posted. In regards to Fulcrum Ahsoka gaining R2-D2's unique buffs, we flagged it as well and verified that it is only happening in this event, it doesn't happen in the Squad Arena or any other game mode.

Thanks @EA_MindTricks. Here's one more for you:

IMG_7501.png

I'm not sure which 'Wok she's stealing the potency from. Could it be coming from the enemy side?

SnakesOnAPlane