Forest Moon - Level 75 Tier 8?????

Riiiight - with 70+ speed mods maybe. The EEs in phase 4 alone have a speed of what, exactly? 250+? And zero cool down, and some ridiculous tenacity since when I do get to go nothing sticks (stun, ability block, shock).

Frustrating event. Anyone have a Level 75 tier 8 team composition that can clear Tier I?

Replies

• Curadan
    49 posts Member
    Not exactly but I ran through all 3 tiers w/ this: g11 ep, g9 dv & tfp, g8 tarkin & rg. Mods were nothing special. ep, dv & tfp were 85. Tarkin & rg were both in the 70s still
  • Congrats, seriously. But not close - only about 10 million credits worth of experience, 500k worth of equipment, 500 or so purple salvage and three or four pieces of raid gear away from Level 75 Gear Tier VIII.

Aaaaalmost as misleading as the requirement descriptions on capital ship upgrade battles :-)

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    If having trouble completing it then move your best mods to the team you are currently using. It makes a significant difference.

You can complete it with a variety of teams, f.ex.:

EP(L), RG, Vader, TFP and R2/Tarkin/etc.

HK—47 (L), IG—88, IG—86, R2 and EP/RG/Vader/TFP/etc.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Stuns and ability blocks help in 4th and 8th wave.

Always prioritize death scouts over death warriors over non—death ewoks.

Edited: And don't forget to use the event special ability if you need some healing. Be aware of the ewoks' TM when you heal.
  • It doesn't matter - EE's in phase 4 have north of 50k health and run at some ungodly effective speed with all of the TM shenanigans, and seem to have zero cool down on their resurrect.

Even the 'normal' old level 75 gear VII scouts in phase 2 routinely crit for 7K+ damage.

Whatever. I don't particularly care, it's CG's right to make bonus events as difficult as they want - just advertise the requirements as such. I would love to see the Level 75 Gear 8 team composition that can clear this event (and what their mods would need to look like in order to do so).

• Syrath
    129 posts Member
    I believe the key for me and the people in my guild has been using Palp lead. I competed all tiers and noticed no difference in difficulty really. I 1* T1 3* bonus tier.

Used the following team Palp (L ) 83 G10, Vader 77 G8, R2 84 G10, TFP 84 G9, DK 66 G7. Seems unlikely but R2s stun on EEs. TFP AoE on skull stages. Stage 1 R2 AoE, DK AoE for TM removal followed up by Vaders dots to enforce it.
    Use Vaders AB and DKs 3rd special on EE and Chirpa on stage 8. Takes some tries but good rng it works out.
  • No R2 or DK :-( I did finally manage tier I by upping Vader's speed by 50, borrowing some higher speed potency mods. Contemplating getting Tarkin to G9 to see if that makes a difference for Tier II.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    No R2 or DK :-( I did finally manage tier I by upping Vader's speed by 50, borrowing some higher speed potency mods. Contemplating getting Tarkin to G9 to see if that makes a difference for Tier II.

The best team is an imperial team with veers and some imperial troopers, the best one is snowtrooper (For this event)
    I used a Tarkin lead, but EP is good too
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Oh, Tier II - so I get to the point where I kill EE, then four little scouts pop out of the bushes and one shot all but one of my team...really? *sigh*
  • Riiiight - with 70+ speed mods maybe. The EEs in phase 4 alone have a speed of what, exactly? 250+? And zero cool down, and some ridiculous tenacity since when I do get to go nothing sticks (stun, ability block, shock).

Frustrating event. Anyone have a Level 75 tier 8 team composition that can clear Tier I?

Use droids under HK lead.