3-Card Monte

I like this game. I like the design. I like the challenge and fun of it. :#

I don't complain much, but I will point out that the rolling changes to the game, however big or subtle, make me feel like I'm chasing my own tail. I keep switching strategies and changing my character goals.

For example, I switched from farming Daka to farming Poe in the cantina. Now I'm switching to QGJ because of the new Yoda event. So now I have 3 underdeveloped toons. My fault, I guess, but the changes in the game kind of set that direction. I now have farm Eeth Koth in Arena. I hate that guy!

Overall, it seems a lot of people who either had or were trying to get a Poe/poggle team now are giving up and headed over to Jedi (obviously, for Yoda). Same with other toons and teams that have now been altered.

I don't mind the changes, and I will not cry foul, because they apply to all players, universally. However, it just seems like whenever there is a carrot to get, there's suddenly a different carrot to get, and after that.... Maybe that's just part of the game. Not really complaining, just pointing out that time, energy, and sometimes money are put into efforts and goals that are always changing and evolving.

Peace and love. Game on! o:)

Replies

• You will always be on the grind unless you want to pay to keep ahead. If we all get complacent with our squads for too long; EA loses money and we lose interest. META will always change and each new character will be slightly more OP than the previous.
  • I started farming Eeth Koth but now I'm switching to Greedo, I was going to start farming QGJ but now I'm switching to Boba Fett, but I will stick with Mace.

I don't think a 5* Yoda is going to do much for me, and I don't want to waste valuable resources when I could spend them in other places that I need them, like Scoundrels (hint) and tanks for the challenge.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Hey cos turtle.

Why Greedo? I hate that delayed bomb thing.

Interesting ability to ignore Yoda. Very zen of you! Yoda would be proud. I can't do it!! Must have that lil b****rd. I think when you get pasted by him in an arena or GW, you'll be on the little green bandwagon with the rest of us.

"Desire is unhappiness" - Buddha.